Git tutorials for Beginners - Complete Course
- Install Git. Create a Github account. Content is in English.
Far away from books, we have created this course to give you practical exposure of how git and github. You can easily follow our tutorials and become expert on git even if you have never worked on it.
In this course, you will not learn everything there is to know about Git, but you will build a strong conceptual understanding of the technology, and afterward will be able to confidently dig deeper on any topic that interests you. This course assumes no previous knowledge of Git, but if you do have experience with it, you may find this course to be both useful and challenging. This is especially true if you currently "know just enough Git to be dangerous".
Join us on Telegram for Questions/ Live Chat - t[dot]me/letsautomate
- Beginners who do not know or have very little knowledge of Git and Github
- Information about Bonus lectures00:41
- Git Introduction and Installation01:10
- Git architecture, Git INIT and Git CLONE05:26
- Set up your own practice environment3 questions
- Git ADD :: Working directory to Staging06:49
- Git COMMIT :: Staging to Local Repository01:38
- Git DIFF, Git RM (--cached) and Git RESET --hard05:22
- Introduction to branching and project setup03:52
- Git Branch - How to create BRANCHES04:44
- Switching between branches04:47
- Merging of branches07:30
- Git fetch, git pull and git push10:54
- Git Stash, stash pop, stash list, stash show, stash clear10:29
- Assignment 23 questions
- Assignment 32 questions
- From things we haven't covered..3 questions
I primarily teach about AUTOMATION of our day-to-day work. My courses target on web automation, mobile automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, API automation, Web Scraping etc.
More about Kamal
I'm an author, teacher and a Software Engineer focused on improving efficiency by automating things using different tools and technologies. Analyzing and implementing ideas across various domains is what drives me. I started teaching people through my YouTube channel and now contributing to various blogs and forums as well.