Selenium With Java - Best framework for test automation
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn basics of GIT and Selenium 3
- Get understanding on branches, stash, merging of branch and also be able to work upon any remote repository
- Learn how to automate with Selenium 3 and would learn GIT with real time environment
- Any one can take this course.
- Specially designed for Automation Test Engineer
- Quality Engineers
What you are going to get from this course
- Basics of Selenium WebDriver for web-application automation.
- A brief knowledge of GIT from scratch
- Complete understanding of directory used in GIT, Branches, Stash, Github and bitbucket as remote repository
- Real time example based GIT learning which is going to use Selenium WebDriver and Selenium 3
- Basics of Selenium 3 and would be able to create automation scripts using Selenium 3
- Basic setup of Selenium Automation project setup
- At the end of this tutorial you could call yourself automation engineer with knowledge of Selenium and GIT.
In today's world, every single project is going to have multiple team member working all together and to sync up with their work they use GIT. But along with this learning Selenium WebDriver/Selenium 3 would be added benefit and it would be like learning two things in single effort.
Wish you great learning and collaboration.
- Any one can take this course if want to learn GIT but it will suit more to Selenium based automation engineer
- Any one who have basic understanding of computer and are working as automation engineer
- Person with basics knowledge of Java, since Selenium 3 examples are going to use java concept