Git Complete Hands on Training for Web Developers
What you'll learn
- You will be an expert at Git and how to use Git in your project
- You will understand the entire workflow of Git
- You will learn about merging,Branching,Tagging,Rebasing,Bitbucket,Distibuted workflows,Centralized workflows
- Create and fork repositories on Bitbucket and push changes back after working after working on them locally
- Basic HTML and CSS skils because we will create a website using plain HTML and css
- Basic computer skills
- No prior knowledge of git or any version control tool is needed
Git is one of the most popular version control tool available in the market. Git is Number One choice for every Web developer, no matter if you are a Java developer or a .Net developer or a Salesforce Developer, you will need a version control tool to keep track of the changes in your project.
Git is free and a open source version control system. Git is distributed version control system whereas the other older version control system like SVN and CVS are centralized. Because Git is distributed, every developer has its own repository on the local file system. With Git, first initial clone of the repository is slow but the subsequent functions like commit,diff,merge and log are faster.
Git has great support for branching,merging,rebasing. With the help of Git powerful tool set you can even rewrite history.
Git is the most common and widely used version control system in the world today and its the modern standard to develop software.
With this course you’ll learn how to master the world of distributed version workflow, use the distributed features of Git to the full extent, and extend Git to meet your every need.
This course is not just plain -old power-point presentation, we will learn by doing and by the end of this course you will become an expert with Git Version control.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to learn about version control tool
- who wants to learn Git and want to become an expert
- Developers who are planning to switch from subversion or clearcase
- Software developers, programmers who are new to Git
I am a Java/J2EE and salesforce developer, have been writing and working with software for the past 5 years. I currently live in Dallas/TX.
If your goal is to become one of these:
Then checkout my courses. I have close to 10000 students in and out of udemy. My passion is helping people around the world and guide them into the world of programming.
I am Oracle certified JAVA ,J2EE developer. I love coffee, music, exercise,coding and technology. See you in my course:)