Git & Github Master Course(2022)
What you'll learn
- Understand Version Control Systems
- Master Git, the most popular VCS
- Git Workflow - Staging area, git commits, git diff
- Branching - Creating and Merging Branches
- Deploying a Git Repository on Github
- Using Github Pages to deploy websites
- How to collaborate as a team
- Moving back and forth in git timeline
- Advanced Git Features - Rebasing, Stashing, Branching, Merge Conflicts
- Project Work - Create a Web Portfolio
- No prerequisite
- Passionate to learn coding & software development.
If you are curious to know how big tech giants manage multiple versions of their projects? In this course, you will learn everything related to version control systems.
Welcome to the Git & Github Master course (2021). This course is designed for absolute beginners who have no experience in project building and developers who already are working on projects, but want to upskill with the advanced features of git.
Hi, My name is Mohit Uniyal, I'm a data scientist and a programming instructor. I co-created Coding Minutes to help students & developers like you to build a solid foundation & become great programmers.
Key features of the Course:
11+ hours of on-demand HD videos.
90+ high-quality lectures.
15 sections covering various tools in Git & Github.
Fully practical hands-on experience.
Quizzes to test your understanding.
Overview of Topics :
Version Control Systems
Command Line Tool
Tracking your projects
Additional Git commands
Non-linear Development: Branching
Non-linear Development: Merging
Non-linear Development: Rebasing
Introduction to Github
Social Coding with Github
Miscellaneous Git Tools
Project Work : Creating your portfolio website
No matter whether you are a student, web developer, mobile developer, data scientist or just a computer programmer. Everyone should have Git & Github in their toolkit. This course the only course you need to master Git & Github. The course covers everything in a practical hands-on manner. You will get a quiz in each section to test your understanding of the topics.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for the course and take your first step towards building your career in software development! See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers who wants to use VCS in their daily routine.
- College students pursuing computer science or related fields.
- Programmers who wants to build a solid foundation in software development
- Version Control is required skill for everyone - Students, Software Developers, Data Scientists etc
Mohit is a Data Scientist, programming instructor and co-creator at Coding Minutes. He has trained over 20000+ students in Machine Learning and AI over the last 3 years of his teaching experience. His expertise lies in Python, data science, machine learning and AI, and he has won many competitions. He has been doing AI-based projects for the last 4 years. He also leads the ML and Data Science Domain of Coding Minutes.
Coding Minutes provides top-notch learning content and on in-demand programming skills covering programming languages, data structures & algorithms, competitive programming, machine learning, and full-stack web development. Our industry-vetted curriculum is organised about online specialised online courses which cover both breadth and depths of various technical topics. All our courses are highly practical and include video lectures, coding challenges, project files and a refreshing learning experience.
Coding Minutes is a part of Scaler Academy. Scaler provides well structured, industry relevant curriculum to help you transform your career. Learn Data Structures & Algorithms, System Design,Data Science and get career guidance from Industry veterans.