Git, GitHub & Markdown Crash Course: Learn Git, GitHub & MD
What you'll learn
- Git, GitHub and Markdown
- Track and record code changes
- Avoid losing important files and parts
- Manage software project’s code and changes
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers
- Branching and Merging capabilities
- Lots of flexibility in your workflow
- Create and host repositories on GitHub
- Keep up to date with updates on GitHub
- Pushing and Pulling changes
- Use projects of other developers to practice and enhance your skills
- Hide specified parts of projects
- Use Markdown to add stylish text, long description, and instructions on GitHub
- There are no requirements to take this course. You will learn everything you need in detail.
Git and GitHub are very important and much needed skills in the field of software.
Git and GitHub are used to:
Facilitate team work.
Collaborate with others.
Record and Track changes in projects
Manage software projects.
Practice and test new ideas.
Avoid losing important files from projects.
Make your projects visible to employers and bring job opportunities and successes.
Help you improve your project with speed, transparency, reliability, and flexibility.
Test different codes without affecting the main project.
Go back to any step or version of project.
You will learn everything you need about these features and more in this course.
Actually, learning these skills will open up many opportunities for you.
So, we have created this course for you with full lifetime access.
In this course, you will master the use of Git and GitHub in addition to the Markdown language in a detailed, practical and fast manner to save your valuable time.
In this course, You'll Learn:
Git, GitHub and Markdown
Track and record code changes
Avoid losing important files and parts
Manage software project’s code and changes
Collaborate with other developers and engineers
Branching and Merging capabilities
Lots of flexibility in your workflow
Create and host repositories on GitHub
Keep up to date with updates on GitHub
Pushing and Pulling changes
Use projects of other developers to practice and enhance your skills
Hide specified parts of projects
Use Markdown to add stylish text, long description, and instructions on GitHub
So, we have a lot to cover in this course.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers
- Software Engineers
- Web Developers
- Python Developers
- Java Developers
- C# Developers
- PHP Developers
- Go Developers
- SQL Developers
- Data Scientists
- IOS Developers
- Entry Level Developers
- Data Engineers
- Machine Learning Engineers
- Anyone in the software field wants to develop his skills to get the highest jobs.
SDE Arts | Octavo provides Software Development & Data Science online video courses.
SDE Arts | Octavo's main objective is to provide high-value skills in Software Technologies by using high quality, well prepared, focused and direct to the point videos to save your precious time.
We will show you practically how to become very skilled in the Software Engineering field to make your career better and move forward with amazing speed.
We taught for more than 500,000 happy students, developers and engineers from over 190 countries around the world.
Software Engineer | Data Science Professional | Course Creator/Developer
I taught for more than 600,000 students, developers and engineers from more than 190 countries around the world.
- Data Science: Data Analysis and Visualization tools and Libraries with Python, R, SQL and Spark.
- Databases: Relational and Non-Relational.
- Applied experience with many programming languages and tools, also a proficient knowledge and experience in Software Engineering and Data Science with skills to analyze, design and develop.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical, Communications and Computer Engineering.
I'm always have a passion to develop my work and I like to simplify and clarify Software and Data Science skills and tools, and sharing my skills and expertise with others via high quality, and direct to point video training courses.