QGIS Level 1: Fundamental of QGIS For Smart GIS Work
What you'll learn
- GIS (Geographic Information System)
- QGIS User Interface
- QGIS vs ArcGIS
- Map Georeferencing
- Map Digitizing
- Shapefile Edit
- Code Expression of Filter
- Basic Tips to Start Any Code Language
- Pie Chart in Map
- What is EPSG:4326
- 3 Ways to Create Shapefile in QGIS
- Introducing Web GIS
- Desktop GIS vs Web GIS
- QGIS Download and Installation Steps with Detail Explanation
- What is QGIS
- What is GUI?
- How to Add Different Types of Layers Including Shapefile, Raster Landsat, Georeferenced Image
- Work With Google Earth KML in QGIS
- Layer Styling
- Attribute Table
- Add and Edit Attributes
- Precision and Integer Data Type
- Layers Panel
- Browser Panel
- Layer Group
- Transfer Symbology to Another Same Layer Instantly
- How to Add Google Basemaps
- Data Source Manager
- Shapefile and Project
- Map Browsing Toolbar
- Attributes Toolbar
- Measure Area
- Measure Angle
- Map Tips
- Text Annotation
- Map Navigation Toolbar
- Map View
- Filter Browser
- Styling Panel
- Map Themes
- Layer Pop-Up Menu
- Layer Visibility
- Toggle Editing
- Start/Stop Editing Comparing with ArcGIS
- Filter & Data Source
- How to Make Visible only a Particular Feature
- Change Data Source
- Export Layer
- Layer Properties
- Basic and Shortcut Methods to Add Layers
- Difference Between Single Layer KML and Group Layer KML
- Data Type
- Apply Single Function to More Than One Layer
- How to Save Layer Definition File
- Options Inside Attribute Table
- Relation Between Row and Map Feature
- Show and Filter Attributes
- Table View and Form View
- How to Add Both Date & Time Field
- Georeferencer Plugin
- GCP Table
- Accuracy Checking of Georeferencing Output
- ArcGIS vs QGIS to Edit Shapefile
- Vertex Tool
- Label Properties
- Difference Between Layer Properties and Layer Styling for Label
- Specific Field for Label
- Differences Between Label Properties for Different Types of Feature
- How to Change Both Label and Attribute
- Differences between 3 Different Types of Feature's Symbology
- Single Symbol
- Marker Properties
- Opacity of Symbology
- Opacity of Layer
- Symbology Color including Ramp, Wheel, Swatches and Picker
- Symbology Layer Visibility
- Advanced Symbology Properties of Polygon Feature
- Symbology Layer
- Fill and Simple Fill of Symbology Layer List
- Stroke Properties
- Potentialities of QGIS for Better Symbology
- This Course Will make you Zero to Hero in QGIS. So, You need nothing to be Prepared.
- Require only The Interest to Learn GIS and QGIS!
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to make yourself confident to start GIS Projects in QGIS.
You are searching for a cheap course of GIS & QGIS with having detail Explanation, Lectures and Topics.
You want to Learn GIS but don't Have the Software
You Want to Learn Interactive and Important Task of QGIS Easily.
You want to Learn Many Ways to solve any Single Task or Problem in QGIS.
You want to Do Your GIS Work Smartly easily with Dynamic Tools of QGIS.
You are scared about writing any Programming Language or Code Expression.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of QGIS with Magical Tips and Tricks.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because This Course...
Will Convert You Zero to HERO in GIS and QGIS.
Is a cheap course of GIS and QGIS with 50 Lectures with 27 Downloadable Resources, 14 Sections, 13 Quiz Test, 1 Assignment, 2 Articles and each Lecture contains Detail Explanation, Many Topics and Materials with step by step detail.
Will Guide You How to Download and Install QGIS Software which is fully Free.
Will Teach you Many Interactive and Important Task of QGIS Including Georeferencing, Pie Chart in Map, Map Digitizing and Edit, Work with Google Earth KML files, Dynamic Layer Visibility, Layer Styling and Many More.
Will Guide you Many Ways to solve any Single Task or Problem in QGIS.
Will Teach you about Smart and Easy Interface of QGIS with it's Dynamic Tools and Functionalities.
Will Give you a Magical Base Formula To Start Writing any Programming Language Easily.
Gives you enjoyable and Magical Tips and Tricks of QGIS Interface.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing with Enjoy the Topic.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who wants to Learn GIS but don't Have the Software.
- Anyone Who wants to make himself confident to start GIS Projects in QGIS.
- Anyone Who wants to Learn Interactive and Important Task of QGIS Easily.
- Anyone Who wants to Learn Many Ways to solve any Problem in QGIS.
- Anyone Who wants to Do GIS Work Smartly easily with Dynamic Tools of QGIS.
- Who is scared about writing any Programming Language or Code Expression.
- Anyone Who is searching for a cheap course of GIS & QGIS with having detail Explanation, Lectures and Topics.
- Anyone Who is searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of QGIS with magical tricks and descriptions on each interface.
- Anyone Who wants to learn step by step process with how and why.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved Many learners from 181 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.