Basic of Desktop GIS & Web GIS: All Types of GIS Software
What you'll learn
- What is GIS?
- Introducing Web GIS
- Basic of ArcGIS Pro, ArcMap, ArcScene, ArcGlobe & ArcCatalog
- QGIS with User Interface Detail
- SuperMap iDesktop 10i with user Interface
- Geoserver Web Admin Page
- Introducing ArcGIS Online with Application Interface
- Basic of MapBox, Google Maps API and LeafletJS
- Introducing GIS Cloud with User Interface
- How to Start Learning Web GIS, Programming Languages for Web GIS, Open Source Web GIS Platforms and Future of Web GIS
- Introducing ArcGlobe, Add OpenStreetMap, Add Base Map and Add Shapefile
- OpenStreetMap Overview
- Desktop GIS vs Web GIS
- ArcMap Interface, Table of Content, Map View, Search, Menu Bar and Tools
- Web GIS Career
- Basic Steps of Web GIS
- List of Open Source Web GIS
- Functionalities of GIS
- Student just needs the Interest on GIS and Web GIS
- Nothing Else
Are you thinking like this...
You Want to Start Learning GIS and Web GIS with Proper Guideline.
You have huge interest on GIS and Web GIS but didn't get any proper learning material or course from the internet.
Do you want to know User Interface of GeoServer, ArcGIS Online, OpenStreetMap and GIS Cloud.
You want to make yourself confident to Start Web GIS Career.
You want to know Basic of ArcGIS Pro, QGIS, ArcMap, ArcScene, ArcCatalog, ArcGlobe and SuperMap.
You are searching for cheap course of GIS and Web GIS but having huge detail material, lectures and topics.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of GIS and Web GIS with Practical description.
Do you want to learn Basic knowledge of all Open source Web GIS.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Will Give you Step by Step Guideline to Start learning Both GIS and Web GIS.
Has Proper Learning Materials.
Has 4 sections for Introducing GeoServer, ArcGIS Online, OpenStreetMap and GIS Cloud with their Admin Panel and User Interface.
Will give you proper step by step guideline to start Web GIS Career with Use of Web GIS in many practical sectors.
Will give you basic knowledge of QGIS, ArcGIS with ArcGIS Pro, ArcMap, ArcGlobe, ArcCatalog, ArcScene and SuperMap.
Is the cheapest course with 36 lectures, 12 Sections, 11 Quiz Test, 4 Articles, 4 Downloadable Resources, 1 Assignment and each lecture contains many topics.
Will give you Logical and Practical description of GIS and Web GIS to Enjoy This Platform.
Will give you basic knowledge on Open Source Web GIS including ArcGIS Online, GeoServer, GIS Cloud, Google Map API, MapBox, Leaflet.JS and OpenStreetMap.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to start Learning GIS and Web GIS can take this course.
- If you want to start Learning about GIS and also Web GIS with proper starting Guideline, then this course is for you.
- If you want proper guideline to start GIS and Web GIS Career, then this is for you.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved Many learners from 181 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.