QGIS Level 2: Advanced Editing, Styling, Diagram & Layout
What you'll learn
- Advanced Editing Tips and Tricks
- 2.5D Map
- How to Create Advanced Grid Map
- How to Add Pie Chart in Each Feature inside Map
- 2.5D Map as Bar Diagram
- Advanced Symbology for Polygon, Line and Point Feature
- Advanced Label for Polygon, Line and Point Feature
- Map Layout with Interface Detail
- Field Calculator with Code Expression
- How to Download OpenStreetMap as Shapefile by using QGIS
- Add Website or HTML in Map Layout
- Advanced Digitizing Toolbar
- Add Attribute Table in Map Layout
- Case Study 1: Calculate Total Male and Female Population of Each State
- Case Study 2: Add Pie Chart in Each State that shows Age Based Population size of that State.
- Case Study 3: Create a Road Map Based on Road Type
- Case Study 4: Create A Road Map Based on Road Width
- Case Study 5: Create a Road Map by Applying Same Zoom Control Rule of Google Map
- Case Study 6: Create State Boundary Map Based on Sub-Region
- Case Study 7: Create USA State Map with Road and Apply Same Zoom Control of Google Map
- Case Study 8: Make Invisible Only One State Feature After Certain Zoom Level
- Case Study 9: Make Invisible Only Less Populated State of USA After Certain Zoom Level
- Case Study 10: Create Population Map with Feature Bar Diagram
- How to Create Heatmap
- Inverted Polygons Symbology
- Add Google Website and Wikipedia Website in Map Layout
- Categorized Symbology For Polygon, Line and Point
- Graduated Symbology For Polygon, Line and Point
- Gradiant Color Symbology
- Point Displacement Symbology
- Point Cluster
- How to Create 2.5D Map with Graduated, Categorized and Single Symbol
- Map with Diagram
- Rule-based Symbology for Polygon, Line and Point Feature
- Add Latitude Longitude Values in Grid Map
- Map Setting
- Grid Modify, Frame, Interval, Line Style, CRS
- Grid Map Coordinate Orientation and Properties
- Map Layout Menu Bar and Toolbar
- Simplify Feature
- Simplify for Web GIS
- Methods of Simplify
- Add Picture, Title, North Arrow, Legend, Scale Bar etc. in Map Layout
- Layout Manager
- Ring and Part
- Split and Merge
- Feature Movement Tools
- Rotate Feature Tool
- How to Add Ring in a Feature
- Fill and Delete Ring
- Part Drawing Process
- Add and Delete Part
- Reshape, Reverse and Offset Tool
- Join and Cap Style
- Apply Rule for Single, Categorized and Graduated Symbology
- Merge Attributes
- Point Cluster with Single Symbol, Categorized Symbol and Graduated Symbol
- Zebra, Line Border and Ticks Frame
- Advanced Label Properties
- All Types of Label Placement Properties
- Label Visibility Tricks
- Field Calculator: Shortcut Method
- Virtual Field
- Pie Chart Style, Properties and Placement
- Rule-based Labeling
- Parallel, Curved and Horizontal Placement Label
- Label Distance and Repeat
- Limit The Number of Label
- Label Blocking
- Quadrant Tool
- How to Hide Particular Features using Categorized Symbology
- Color Ramp
- How to Make Only One Feature with Different Symbol
- Class Range Customization
- Symbology Visibility Rule
- Edit Rule
- Minimum (Exclusive) Scale and Maximum (Inclusive) Scale
- Apply Rule for a Particular Class Range
- Scale Dependent Labeling
- Renderer Settings
- Heatmap Radius and Density
- Heatmap Regions
- Heatmap Methods
- Weight Field of Heatmap
- ArcGIS vs QGIS to Create Heatmap
- Symbology Opacity
- 2.5D Map for Interactive Population Map Presentation
- Numerical Field Preparation for 2.5D Height
- OSM Plugins Installation
- XYZ Tiles
- OSM Downloader
- How to Download OSM Map for a Particular Area
- Condition Before Using Advanced Digitizing Toolbar
- How to Create New Layout
- Add Layout Page
- Undo History
- Item Properties
- 6 Basic Items of Map Layout
- How to Add Items inside Map Layout
- Map Export
- Map Template Create and Save
- Open, Delete, Rename, Duplicate and Save Layout
- Move Item Content
- Add and Edit Node Item
- Drawing Items in Map Layout
- Create, Show, Duplicate, Remove, Rename Layout
- Use of Template in Layout Manager
- Shortcut Keys of All Tools in Map Layout
- Show or Hide Toolbars and Panels
- Group, Lock, Ungroup and Unlock Item in Map Layout
- Align, Resize and Distribute Items in Map Layout
- Require only The Interest to Learn GIS and QGIS!
Are you Thinking like this...
You want to make yourself Advanced in QGIS.
You want to Learn Advanced Editing
You Want to Create 2.5D Map.
You Want to Learn How to Create a Presentable Grid map with all of it's Tools.
You want to Learn Advanced Symbology and Dynamic Label in QGIS.
You Want to Learn about Map Layout in Detail.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of QGIS with magical tricks and descriptions on each interface.
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
You are searching for a cheap course of GIS & QGIS with having detail Explanation, Lectures and Topics.
Then This course is for you, Because This Course...
Will Convert You from Basic to Advanced in GIS and QGIS.
Will Teach you in detail about Advanced Digitizing Toolbar with Many Tips and Tricks of Advanced Editing.
Will Teach you How to Create 2.5D Map and also with Different Types of Symbology.
Will Teach you all Tools of Grid Map and Map Settings.
Will Guide you All Ways to Create Any Kind of Advanced Symbology and Label in QGIS.
Will Give you knowledge on Map Layout Interface and Its all Tools with creating Interactive Map with Item Including Title, Legend, North Arrow, Scale Even You will be able to Add Also HTML or Web Site and Attribute Table in Map Layout.
Gives you enjoyable and Magical Tips and Tricks of QGIS Interface.
Gives you All Lectures based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing with Enjoy the Topic.
Is a cheap course of GIS and QGIS with 50 Lectures with 10 Downloadable Resources, 14 Sections, 12 Quiz Test, 1 Assignment and 1 Article and each Lecture contain Detail Explanation, Many Topics and Materials with step by step detail.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants to Make himself Advanced in GIS Profession by Learning Advanced Topics of QGIS Which helps to Solve Many Advance GIS Task Easily.
- Anyone Who Wants to Learn Advanced Editing
- Anyone Who Wants to be Advanced in Creating 2.5D Map
- Anyone Who Want to be Advanced in Creating Grid Map
- Anyone Who Wants to be Advanced in 2.5D Bar Diagram Type Map
- Anyone Who Wants to be Advanced in Creating Any Kind of Advanced Symbology
- Anyone Who Wants to prepare Research Map presentation Smartly
- Anyone Who Wants to Learn Everything to Prepare any Kind of Map for Presentation.
- Anyone Who Wants to Play with Dynamic Tools of Advanced Label in QGIS
- Anyone Who Want Learn Everything To Create Map Layout in QGIS for Professional Presentation.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved Many learners from 181 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.