- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know the use of HEC-RAS at the initiation level
- Understand the basic principles of hydrology and hydraulics used by the program
- Generate flooding models and interpret their results
- Software management at the initiation level
HEC-RAS is a program of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, for the modeling of floods in natural rivers and other canals. In this introductory course we will see the process for the realization of one-dimensional models, although as of version 5 of the program, two-dimensional flow modeling has been incorporated, as well as sediment transfer modeling capabilities.
The course will advance through the entire process of generating the model: from the creation of geometry, analysis data entry, model execution, and data export.
It is an eminently practical course with just and necessary doses of theory, where materials are provided to follow each lesson in real time.
HecRas is a program for the calculation of floods and floods.
- Interested in knowing new useful software for your professional career
- Professionals who have to make flood models