Gino's Master Java Operators for certification in 2 hours
- A laptop or computer. Thats it.
New course - Launched March 2021.
Are you preparing for the java certification exam?
Are you looking for a genuine, up-to-date course that provides simple & easy to digest lessons on java operators and type casting?
This course dives deep into understanding java operators in great detail, from certification exam’s perspective.
Get done with java operators in less than 2 hours.
different type of java operators
practice tricky questions on these topics to help you reinforce what we learnt.
We'll also cover a popular interview topic: type conversion v/s type casting
By the end of this course,
you'll feel confident on how these operators work
you can continue preparing for other topics on the certification exam. No need to study this topic anywhere else for the exam, once you take this course.
No more boring and uninteresting tutorials on java operators, that add no value.
Save your time with a quick but in-depth curriculum on Java Operators from certification exam's perspective.
Learn what's taught in this course and challenge yourself to answer the tricky practice questions.
No need to study this topic from any other course or certification book, once you take this course.
Enroll now & get access to our student exclusive facebook group where we answer questions by students because udemy doesn’t allow such a forum for free courses on its website. But we care for our students. We’ve got you covered.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to gain strong foundation on how to work with operators
- Intermediate/Advanced programmers looking to quickly revisit Java operators from certification exam perspective
- 00:35Solving doubts via facebook group
- 06:43Arithmetic operators part 1
- 07:52Arithmetic Operators part 2
- 08:07Tricky Scenarios of Arithmetic Operators Part 1
- 06:08Tricky Scenarios of Arithmetic Operators Part 2
- 06:08Program to find sum of digits
- 04:26Relational Operators
- 06:47Logical Operators
- 10:55Tricky Scenarios of Logical Operators
- 06:39Bitwise Operators
- 04:19Tricky Scenarios of Bitwise Operators
- 03:29Type Conversion
- 06:52Type Casting
- 04:33String to Numeric Conversion
- 05:57Command line Arguments
- 06:51Program using command line Arguments
- 00:14Homework Assignment
Coding With Gino is a rapidly growing start up. We are a team of experienced professionals , headed by Gino, an experienced software developer. We prepare candidates for programming interviews with quality content and easy-to-digest tutorial videos.
We go to great lengths with utmost sincerity, to bring before you the best coding resources. Whatever we create, is the best you'd ever find on the internet or in any book.
But dont take our word for it. Enroll in any of our classes , or watch the free preview lessons to know why Coding With Gino is the next big thing.