GIMP: Thumbnails for YouTube Marketing & SEO | EASILY
In this precise & concise Course you will learn step-by-step how to easily,
quickly and efficiently create beautiful thumbnail-images for YouTube using GIMP.
And you don't need any prior experience in graphic design.
IMPORTANCE OF THUMBNAILS:
Your YouTube video thumbnail can determine whether your video is clicked or avoided.
If your thumbnail stands out more than the thumbnails of other people - then your video
will be clicked, watched and get more views. Eventually you will grow your channel on
YouTube because YouTube will begin treating your videos well in the YouTube search as
well as the YouTube recommendations algorithm:
* Grab attention
* Increase click-through-rate
* Get more views
* Get more subscribers
I'd estimate the importance of a video thumbnail at 52%, the remaining 48% is shared equally
between both the title (24%) & a trendy topic (24%) according to my estimate. And that's
the "secret" formula in a nutshell for YouTube success.
WHY GIMP OVER OTHER TOOLS:
GIMP is an offline & free of charge open-source cross-platform software - it
runs on Windows, MacOS, Linux for free and No registration is required. GIMP
is the most popular & ultimate Photoshop alternative. Many overlook GIMP since
they think it's supposedly overwhelming - but GIMP is actually an easy-to-learn
tool which is convenient too, it's beginners-friendly and I'll illustrate that
during the lectures:
* Save money long-term
* Thumbnail ~10 minutes
* Your art portfolio
* Earn money - side gig
So why do you even consider paying for Photoshop - when you can do the same thing using
GIMP for free. Just follow the few short & to the point lectures in this course and you
will learn GIMP efficiently in ~40 minutes.