GIMP 2.8/2.10 Intermediate: Free Graphic Design Software
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Expand our knowledge of the GIMP to produce superior images.
- Take you book cover creation knowledge to the next level.
- Learn how to use the GIMP to produce a variety of web graphics.
- A PC or Mac on which to run the GIMP
- A basic understanding of the GIMP
Go Beyond the Basics
In this course we go beyond the basics of producing a simple book cover using the GIMP as introduced in my course "GIMP for Beginners: Design Free Book Covers: Self-publishing". The intermediate course material provided here should propel you're GIMP graphics to the next level.
Learn Tips and Techniques for Advanced Text Handling
Learn my favorite techniques when it comes to formatting text for presentation on the web. Whether its a book cover, album cover, web graphic, or logo, I'll show you the techniques required to make your images shine.
- Those who have successfully completed my "Using the GIMP to Produce Professional Quality Book Covers".