GIMP Crash Course for Beginners!
- A PC or MAC desktop is required
Hello and welcome to my GIMP crash course.
In this GIMP course, you'll learn how to install for both a MAC and a PC. Once installed, I'll show you how to make the GIMP interface look more like Photoshop. This is huge if you ever plan on upgrading to Photoshop or if you're downgrading instead.
GIMP has it's own type of file format for saving layered files. You'll learn what it is, how to use it and how to use other file types.
Then, you will learn the basics of layers and how to use them in GIMP.
This GIMP crash course was designed for beginners only. If you already have GIMP installed and/or know how to change the interface, how to use file types and use layers, then this course is not for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has never used GIMP
- GIMP beginners
- 00:07How to Get Photoshop for Free | 100% Legal
- 01:40How To Get the Most Out Of This Class
- 00:06Download Images + Other Resources to Use With This Class
- 00:14Great Editing Starts With Great Photos!
- 00:04Photography Terms You Should Know
30 years experience as a pro photographer. Teaching photography, Photoshop, Lightroom, and GIMP.
I've photographed thousands of portrait sessions and 500+ weddings in the last 30 years. I'm also a graphic designer and a lifelong user of Photoshop (since 1991) and Lightroom (since 2007).
Helping photographers achieve their creative vision since 2010.