Get up to speed with Majestic link building
- Students can learn about link building without any software, but their experience will be enhanced by having a basic subscription to Majestic.com
This course is about high-quality link building using the largest link database on the planet provided by Majestic. Right from the first video, the approach practical and useful. There's no fluff, just straightforward advice that will get you up to speed quickly. The videos are short and to the point, usually between 5-10 minutes, and are available online whenever you need.
Here's what people are saying about this course:
“I have to say this is must-have course for anybody involved in SEO or using Majestic.”
“Down right to the point. They teach you how to use Majestic tool with easy to follow examples. Then they give REAL backlink strategies that are not spammy, first time I see this compared to other courses here in Udemy. Gave a bunch of ideas for my websites and opened up a world of possibilities.”
“Good information, very inspiring.”
“Excellent Training — Thank You!”
“Sehr gut erklärt. Wertvolle Erklärungen.”
“Majestic is a broad platform which helps a lot on the Link Building process of a Business Website. This course includes full explanation on how to use the entire platform and how it fits into the Business needs of every single type of organization... Recommended!”
“Amazing course... Explains pretty much everything about Majestic and Link Building.”
“The course is designed so beautifully and covers what is required to learn. Thank you.”
“Very useful! Thank you!”
“This course provides important fundamentals of backlinking strategy.”
“Está muy bien esta formación.”
“I love this course”
Complete beginners will find lots of guidance in the first 3 videos, while more experienced people will find that the rest of the course is peppered with useful workflows, techniques and strategies that will make your working life easier.
Take this course if you are:
- a marketer who wants to know more about modern SEO
- An entrepreneur who wants to build competitive advantage and explore niche markets
- A start-up that wants to build your presence and reputation in your market
- A new staff member at an SEO or marketing agency and needs to know quickly how to use Majestic's suite of tools effectively
- A student considering a career in online marketing.
The course uses lots of real-life examples, to help you apply the learning principles to your own situation.
There's a full transcript with each video so if English is not your first language, you'll easily follow the main points. And the simple worksheets show you exactly what you need to do.
You'll get the most out of the course if you have a basic subscription to Majestic. But even if you don't have a subscription, you'll learn much about the whole process of link building.
Who this course is for:
- The course is meant for marketers, SEOs entrepreneurs, public relations professionals who want to learn about link building and digital PR.
- 05:20Introduction to the course
- 3 questionsIntroduction to Majestic
- 07:30Explore Your Niche
- 3 questionsTest your knowledge of 'Explore Your Niche' (3 questions)
- 06:54How Majestic gives you a detailed view of your market
- 5 questionsTest your knowledge of 'Majestic Gives You a Detailed View' (5 questions)
- 05:57A simple link building process
- 5 questionsA Simple Link Building Process
I’ve been a consultant in digital marketing and video production for more than 20 years, helping scores of digital companies build their web presence, tap into new markets, and develop “magnetic” content that draws attention from customers, journalists, and bloggers alike.
Training is one of my passions—there’s no greater joy than sharing my knowledge and expertise to help others blaze their own successful paths. I've written and developed training programs for companies in Belfast, London, Boston and New York.
I've developed digital marketing courses for the University of Westminster, London Business Club and many economic development agencies. I've got a degree in Psychology from Queens University Belfast, Diploma in Marketing from the University of Ulster and have studied Entrepreneurship at Boston College in Massachusetts.
In recent years, I’ve worked closely with leading experts in creating highly regarded training courses and manuals for online marketers.
I write regularly on the Majestic Blog, and also write a regular column for Search Engine Watch. I've worked with companies such as Majestic, SkilledUp, Buzzstream, Wordtracker and am now Director of PR Services at Citation Labs.