Getting to Know QuickBooks® Online
- Use the Sample file at http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/INF13314
- You will need a subscription to QuickBooks Online. Note that if you want the Essentials or Plus versions, we can help you get a 20% discount!
New to QuickBooks Online? Get comfortable quickly by watching this 1-hour overview course.
Business owners will get a feel for the QBO interface as we tour the interface. We'll explore the the Sidebar, Gear, and Create buttons so you know where to look for what you need.
Alicia will demonstrate a sample daily workflow so you can see the big picture about what's involved in managing your customers and expenses.
And she'll show you the top mistakes people make so that you don't fall into the same traps.
This standalone module introduces concepts that are explained in-depth in our other Master QuickBooks online courses.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, I’ve assisted hundreds of small businesses to set up and troubleshoot their QuickBooks files, saving them time and money.
Complete this course and earn 1 CPE Credit.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners who are evaluating whether to use QuickBooks Online
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
Over 30 years ago, when she was 13, Alicia Katz Pollock received her first computer, an Apple IIc. She immediately designed a database for her father’s dental practice to automatically send postcards to his patients every 6 months to come in for a checkup and cleaning. Her passion for computers grew as she did.
A natural teacher, Alicia earned her Master of Arts in Teaching, but instead of turning to the public schools, she developed computer curricula.
She blends the skills of technology, the art of communication, the patience of a trainer, the wisdom of a business consultant, and the detailed eye of an obsessive-compulsive to bring you the finest in business solutions.
Alicia’s certifications include:
QuickBooks Certified User
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Apple Consultants Network
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.5
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level