Getting Started with Vue JS 2 : A Comprehensive Guide
What you'll learn
- Easily build awesome web applications
- Master Vue JS with over 20 hands-on projects
- Use Google's Firebase Realtime Database in a Vue app
- Build complete data driven single page web apps
- Master concepts such as directives, templates, methods, watchers and more.
- Build and Integrate Vue apps into existing sites
- Fetch data from third party APIs
- Understand build systems and webpack for use with Vue
- Use Vue's Single File Component architecture for building large apps
- Incorporate routing for multi-page apps using Vue Router
- Secure your Vue apps with Firebase Authentication
- Deploy Vue apps on the web
- Lots and lots more...
- You should be familiar with HTML and CSS
- You should have basic working knowledge of NodeJS including NPM and Modules
- You should be able to use a code editor such as VS Code, Atom or similar
In this beginner’s course on Vue JS, we will go from the absolute basics of a framework, including concepts such as DOM and setting up a development environment, to understanding core Vue features, essential workflows and best practices.
You will work through 20+ hands-on exercises to solidify your command on essential Vue concepts.
Vue offers the best of Angular and React and features a component based architecture that let’s you break down your app or even an interface into manageable and scalable functional units.
Vue apps offer incredible performance that is neck to neck and even better than some of the leading web app frameworks in use today. Vue features a Virtual DOM that is lighter than the rest and delivers impeccable performance.
By the end of the course, you would’ve mastered essential fundamentals that will enable you to:
- Build and Integrate Vue micro apps into existing websites.
- Build complete data driven single page web applications.
- Fetch data from third party APIs.
- Use Vue’s Single File Component architecture for building large scale apps.
- Incorporate routing in your single page Vue apps.
- Power your Vue apps using Google’s Firebase Realtime Database.
- Secure your Vue apps using Firebase Authentication.
- Deploy Vue apps on the web.
- and lots more…
If you’re a web designer, developer or even a project manager with a goal to master or pick a web application framework for your project, but are too afraid to begin, then this is your chance to finally realise your dream. Vue is surprisingly simple to learn, which makes it a winner and enables existing production grade projects and teams to incrementally bring it into their ecosystem.
One of the best things about this course is the personalised hand-holding that I offer to all my learners. As a student of this course, you are invited to interact with me and seek help. It is my endeavour to ensure your success.
All lessons come with start and end files and I’m committed to updating this course in line with Vue’s evolution and future.
Vue has gained tremendous ground and its community is growing exponentially. So, hop on in and together, learn Vue JS.
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers who are interested in developing web apps
- Web Developers using jQuery, Angular, React or any other framework
- Web Developers who wish to learn a web application framework
- Project managers who are on the lookout for an amazing framework
Sachin began dabbling with Computer Programming & Graphics at the age of 14 on a Sinclair Spectrum Home Computer using the BASIC language. During the early 2000s, Sachin was instrumental in crafting web based CRM solutions for a prominent Internet Service Provider in India.
In 2001, Sachin ventured into Computer Graphics & Visual Effects training and production. From developing world class curriculum to imparting training to over five thousand students in the classroom and over ten thousand online, Sachin has been instrumental in fuelling innovation, creating brand identities and crafting world class software solutions for corporate companies and individuals alike.
Sachin has also supervised award winning animation and visual effects short films and has worked with one of India's top most Media & Entertainment Education brands as a Vice President. Sachin's first love is coding and he strongly emphasizes its importance to all students.
At present, Sachin is working as the subject matter expert on web technologies at Zeolearn, LLC. where he works cohesively with the team to build and deliver cutting edge education products and training.
With a strong background in design and programming, Sachin is also a budding writer and a world cuisine connoisseur. With over 15+ years of Industry experience in industries as diverse as Software Development, Animation, Visual Effects, Film Making, Education & Brand Management behind him, Sachin strongly believes in perseverance, attention to detail and logic as mantras to a successful professional life.