Getting Started with the Paleo Diet
- A computer to watch the videos
- A willingness to learn and take action
The paleo diet has become extremely popular. But is it right for everyone? If you're looking for more information about the paleo diet minus hyperbole and jargon you're in the right place!
This course lays out the foundation of the paleo diet and gives you the information and strategies you need to lose unwanted body fat and live a healthier lifestyle. You'll learn the exact steps I took to lose 33 pounds of unwanted body fat and cure my chronic digestive issues.
Anyone can use the strategies in this course to transform their body and their life. You don't have to be a Ph.D. in nutrition to be fit, healthy and happy. Get started with the paleo diet and see how easy it can be to Go Paleo!
- Someone who wants some help getting started with the paleo diet
- Anyone looking for details about how the paleo diet helps eliminate body fat
- Disclaimer (Please Read)
- What is the Paleo Diet?
- Potential Benefits of the Paleo Diet
- Foods to Avoid and Why
- Why Grains Make You Gain
- Bean Me Up Scotty
- Soy and Moobs
- Peanuts Excluding Charlie Brown
- Sugar Bomb
- Bad Fats Are Bad... Mmmmm K...
- The Dairy Zone
- Just Keep It Real
- Section 2 Action Guide
- What to Eat and Why
- Eat Meat In a Sensible and Ethical Way
- The Incredible Edible Egg... and Chicken
- Mom Always Said to Eat Your Vegetables
- Eat The Right Fats to Lose Body Fat
- Eat Fruit the Smart Way
- Do This and You're 90% of the Way Home
- Section 3 Action Guide
- The Real Meaning of the 80/20 Rule
- Get Specific
- Find Your Why Workshop
- Vision, Focus and Actions
- Two Mental Traps to Avoid
- Section 4 Action Guide
- How Do We Get Fat in the First Place?
- The Fat Loss Hierarchy Intro and Step 1
- Fat Loss Hierarchy Step 2
- Fat Loss Hierarchy Step 3
- Fat Loss Hierarchy Step 4
- Measuring and Tracking Progress
- Section 5 Action Guide
- How to Measure Food Intake the Stress Free Way
- Build Your Paleo Plate
- Section 6 Action Guide
- Focus on Lifestyle Habits that Matter Most
- How to Handle Mistakes
- What's Next?
- Is This the End?
- Section 7 Action Guide
- Your Graduation Gift
After years of struggling to lose body fat and suffering from painful digestive issues I made a decision to take control of my health in 2009. Researching everything about health and nutrition I could get my hands on I started testing my findings. In a matter of months I lost 33 pounds of unwanted body fat and have kept that weight off with very little effort. Going from over 20% body fat to maintaining 10% body fat year around without gimmicks or crash diets. I love sharing this information with other people because it has the power to transform someone's life.