Raspberry Pi, Python, and Electronics Bootcamp
- A Windows Computer with Internet Connection
- Basic computer knowledge
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn something new
- Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer
- Minimum 8 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card
- SD Card Reader
- A pair of keyboard and mouse
- A monitor
- WiFi Connection
Get Started with Raspberry Pi, Python 3, and innovation!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Raspbian OS setup for Raspberry Pi on Udemy!
With over 3 hours of video lectures, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned for Raspbian OS Setup on Raspberry Pi! This course has Video Lectures and downloadable PDFs containing web resources and Linux commands to teach the complete Raspbian OS setup for Raspberry Pi to beginners.
This course will teach you Raspbian OS setup on Raspberry Pi in a very practical, yet easy to understand manner!
This course covers a wide variety of topics, including:
Unboxing of Raspberry Pi
Various Models of Raspberry Pi
Various plastic cases for Raspberry Pi
List of download links for various free softwares
List of Linux commands used in the video course
List of URLs for further exploration of Raspberry Pi
Raspbian OS Setup for Raspberry Pi Video Guide
Explore various IDEs and software packages in Raspbian OS
Learn the basic electronics components
Program LEDs in a beautiful way with Python 3 and Raspberry Pi
You will get lifetime access to over 3 hours of video lectures plus corresponding downloadable PDFs for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Raspbian OS Setup for Raspberry Pi to get started with the amazing revolution in learning and innovation!
- Makers, hobbyists, and tinkerers
- Teachers and trainers
- Programmers and developers
- Electronic enthusiasts
- Course Walkthrough06:01
- What is Raspberry Pi?08:39
- Please leave your feedback00:59
- Unboxing Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+03:36
- Raspberry Pi Models and GPIO03:55
- Raspberry Pi vs Arduino Uno03:55
- Downloadable PDF for URLs used in the videos00:02
- Raspberry Pi Raspbian Setup Part 116:49
- Raspberry Pi Raspbian Setup Part 216:30
- Downloadable PDF for Linux commands used in the videos00:02
- Tour of Raspbian OS on Raspberry Pi14:39
- Install IDLE3 on Raspberry Pi Raspbian02:50
- Remote Connection to Raspberry Pi with VNC12:30
- RPi Pinout10:23
- Parallel vs Serial03:23
- UART vs USART03:25
- Arduino vs RPi02:21
- Jumper Wires03:05
- LEDs and Resistors07:52
- Rab Holder02:52
- LED Blink08:02
- SOS Message04:32
- Alternate LED Blink - Method 104:22
- Alternate LED Blink - Method 204:09
- Chaser Circuit and Programming10:05
- Code Bundle00:03
- Additional Learning Resources00:00
- BONUS LECTURE00:03
Ashwin Pajankar is a Science Popularizer, a Programmer, a Maker, and an Author.
He has a Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIIT-H).
Ashwin has published more than a dozen of books on Python Programming, Test Automation, Raspberry Pi, Computer Vision, Arduino, and Supercomputing with reputed global publishers like Packt, Apress, Leanpub, and BPB. He has reviewed five books on Data Mining, Machine Learning, Python 3 Programming, and Raspberry Pi for Packt. He has also reviewed a video course on Raspberry Pi for Packt.
He has earned many professional certifications in the areas of development, administration, and testing from Oracle, IBM, Informatica, Teradata, and ISTQB.
He has more than twenty five years of experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), Programming, and Innovation. He started tinkering with electronics, home computers, programming, and science experiments at the tender age of 8. He began his programming journey with BASIC and Assembly Language of 8085 and x86 family. He has over a decade of work experience in a few big brands like Cisco Systems and Cognizant in technical roles. He also has worked in a couple of startups in technical leadership roles.
Ashwin has trained thousands of professionals on the topics like Python Programming, Test Automation, Innovation, and IoT.
He is committed to the vision of bringing Science and Technology education to masses. He has won several awards at university and workplaces for social initiatives and community service.