Getting Started with Power Portals
What you'll learn
- Microsoft Power Portals essential knowledge plus
- Access to Power Portals or sign up for free trail
You can empower anyone—either inside or outside your organization—to interact with Common Data Service (DataFlex) data using portals. WARNING, these portals are not your typical Content Management System, and getting started can be extremely time consuming and confusing. This course will save you days and perhaps weeks of poking around the platform trying to implement a solution. In just a few hours, I can show you what you need to know to get started with Power Portals TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Administrators
- Solutions Architects
- IT Managers
- IT Administrators
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Portals on the Power Platform
Certified as an Agile Scrum Master, OutSystems Associate Reactive Developer, and Microsoft Power Platform Architect, I am currently working on several Agile IT projects, Digital Transformations for the business, while achieving successful delivery for executives and board members.
I am obsessed with customer satisfaction and curious about everything. Big thinker, but exercise frugality. Strong bias for action and refine to seek perfection. Constantly learn by being both intuitive and observant. identify blockers, and work around, or push through them. To summarize, results driven!
- Microsoft – Cloud Service Provider
- Microsoft – Partner
- Microsoft – Certified Professional
- Scrum Master Certified
- OutSystems Associate Reactive Developer
- Master Project Manager
- 26 Years of IT Experience
- Director of Information Technology
- Solutions Architect
- Program / Product Manager