Getting Started with PHP and MySQL Development
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 40 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- You will acquire knowledge of basic PHP Functions, Arrays and many more..
- You will be able to create your basic PHP website.
- Understand the Basic Relational Database Management System Concepts.
- Execute Basic to Advanced MySQL Queries.
- Knowledge of Basic HTML Tags
- Knowledge of some Scripting Language Preferred, but Not Necessary.
- Knowledge of RDBMS Concept is Helpful but Not Required
PHP is an object oriented general purpose language suitable for a wide variety of tasks. In this course, we'll learn how to use PHP as a server-side scripting language for use in web development.
MySQL is a general purpose relational database management system (RDBMS) used mainly to provide a back-end database for web applications. In this course, we'll introduce the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular.
Unlike traditional courses that concentrate mainly on theory, we'll take a practical “how-to” approach to working with data. Here's what you'll learn:
The course cover following topics:
- basic syntax, variables,loops and decision constructs.
- Object oriented features
- String functions.
- REQUEST, GET, and POST
- Integrate MySQL databases with PHP.
- Creating databases and tables
- Adding data to a table with INSERT
- Reading a table with SELECT
- How to use WHERE to filter data
- Using ORDER BY to sort data
- JOINs and how to use them to read from multiple tables
- Changing data in a table with UPDATE
- The DELETE query: removing one or more rows of data from a table
- Using a text file to load a database schema
I hope you enjoy the course, and I look forward to working with you!
- Any Fresher Wants to Learn Basic PHP & MySQL
- Expert who Needs to Brush up PHP & MySQL Skills