Getting Started With Microsoft PowerApps
- A PC and a good internet connection
- Interest to learn a new and amazing application platform
- Basic computer knowledge
This course is your gateway to learn Microsoft Power Platform and use it for your business. The course will walk you through Microsoft power platform and its components, and will the following questions.
What is Microsoft Power platform?
How to create PowerApps app?
What type of apps you can create using PowerApps
What is Microsoft Power Automate ( Microsoft Flow ) and how to use it?
What you would learn from this course:
What is Microsoft Power Platform
How to create apps with PowerApps
What is Power Automate
What is Power Bi
How to use Microsoft Power Virtual Agents.
Who should Attend?
Anyone can attend this course as long as you want to about Microsoft PowerApps and its components. You should attend this course if you are any of the following:
Native-developers ( non developers) who like to develop application for their day to day life.
Job Opportunities for Dynamics 365 CE and PowerApps developers:
• Dynamics 365 provides an amazing job opportunity. There is a need for more developers in the market than functional consultants and administrators. 1:5 Ratio of functional Consultant to developers
• Average Salary $80,000 to $120,000 per annum for experienced 5-10 years developer.
Pre-requisites to attend this course:
Basic computer knowledge
A good internet connection.
Interest to learn an amazing technology.
Why You should attend this course?
• This video course on Power platform will give you an easy to understand explanation of what is Microsoft power platform and will make you understand its components - PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Bi. Thus you can start working this platform.
• Will give you a clear understanding of Power Automate which can be used with PowerApps to perform light integration tasks and automation.
Salary Job Opportunities for PowerApps developers:
• Dynamics 365 with PowerApps provides an amazing job opportunity. There is a need for more developers in the market than functional consultants and administrators.
• Average salary of an experienced Dynamics 365 CRM developer with Power App exposure is $80,000 to $120,000 per annum ( 5-7 years experienced) in the US.
Who this course is for:
- .NET Developers
- IT Professionals
- BI Designers
- 04:02Overview of Microsoft Power Platform
- 04:01Understanding Dynamics application stack
I am a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and have been training processionals on Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for years. As a Dynamics 365 corporate trainer I have trained 1000+ professionals from 25+ corporate in the last 4 years.
You can find my courses also on D365 Academy
I have overall 12 years of experience in the IT industry as a IT Consultant and Architect. Presently working for Magnifez Technologies as a Dynamics 365 customer Engagement Architect and Corporate Trainer.
I have experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training. Worked for corporate like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.