Microsoft Office Excel 2019 : Basic
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- General overview of Excel2019
- Modifying and formatting a worksheet
- Managing and Printing workbooks
- Customozing the worksheet
- Microsoft Excel 2007 - 2019
- Computer or laptop with Windows
This course will introduce students to Microsoft Office Excel 2019, and teach students about performing calculations, modifying a worksheet, formatting a worksheet, printing workbooks, managing workbooks, adding borders and colors to worksheets, and basic Excel customization.
This course will teach students about working with functions, working with lists, analyzing data, visualizing data with charts, using PivotTables and PivotCharts, working with graphical objects, and using array formulas.
This course will teach students about working with multiple worksheets and workbooks, sharing and protecting workbooks, automating workbook functionality, using Lookup functions and formula auditing, forecasting data, creating sparklines and mapping data, importing and exporting data, internationalizing workbooks, working with Power Pivot, advanced customization options, and working with forms and controls.
- Absolute beginners who want to learn all about Microsoft Excel
- Excel users with basic skills but interested in learning new features
- Business professionals
- Data analysts for building strong analytical and business intelligence skills