Getting Started with Life QI
- Have a registered user account on Life QI
- Access to a laptop, computer or tablet
- Internet connection
We know it can be daunting learning how to use a new platform, but we are here to guide you through and answer any questions along the way!
Life QI has been designed to support and encourage collaboration and team working, whether that's within your team, across your organisation, or across your national improvement community.
In this section, we will guide you through the key tasks that you should start with to help orientate you and your colleagues around the platform.
If you would like more information you can check out the Life QI Help Center which provides more in-depth information. Click on the resource link on each lecture to access this.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners - New to Life QI
- Refresher of the Life QI Basics
- 04:03Log In Process
- 03:36Creating a New Project
- 02:50Project General Page Overview
- 03:28Creating a Driver Diagram
- 02:32Create a PDSA Cycle
- 02:43Creating a Measure
- 02:40Creating a Chart
- 03:37Project Area - Search & Navigate
- 06:20Summary of Getting Started Course
Life QI is the global web platform where tools, people and data come together to make improvement happen.
Life QI offers a suite of Quality Improvement tools enabling healthcare professionals to run projects centrally, create detailed reports on QI, collaborate in real time with teams remotely and record critical data all in one place.