Getting Started with Google Drive
What you'll learn
- Set up your Google Drive account
- Learn how to create and upload documents
- Learn how to share your documents with anyone
- Learn about the additional features Google Drive provides
- Edit and work on documents in groups
- Learn about forms and spreadsheets
- Learn to track edits and revisions
- Learn how to access your documents offline
- A willingness to learn
Are you constantly sending Word documents to coworkers? Do you lose track of where your documents are and who has made the last edits? Do want to be able to access your files anywhere, at any time? If so, this class is for you.
Google Drive is a free tool that is provided by Google that allows user to create, share, edit, revise, and store all kinds of documents. This course is designed to teach you the basics of Google Drive and how you can use it to simplify your life.
This course will walk you through account setup, basic document creation, tools, and everything else you need to get started on Google Drive.
Who this course is for:
- People who use Microsoft Office
- People who use Open Office
- Team Leaders
- Organization Leaders
- Sales Executives
- People who want to share documents
- People who are always on the go
- People with a home office
- Small business owners
Chris Wilkey is the founder and CEO of Hosskey Consulting; a social/digital media consulting agency. Over the past five years, Chris has worked for companies such as RE/MAX, Apple, Barnes & Noble, and the Indianapolis American Marketing Association (Indy AMA) and has helped them create communities online. Chris now serves on the board of the Indy AMA and also runs a DJ company on the weekends. He is a serial entrepreneur who has a passion for helping small businesses succeed.