Getting Started with Gmail, Google Drive, Docs and Calendar
- The only requirement is that students want to learn to get organised online. Specifically by using these great Google Tools.
This course is an introduction to four of Googles most popular tools, namely Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Calendar. Designed especially for beginers, it will help you to organise your online life.
Almost everyone uses email these days, so why not start as you mean to go on, and get organised?!
And, what's more, you don't have to be in business to use Google Drive and Google Docs.
We all have documents that need storing. They could be photos, videos, or even important paperwork. Safe storage is essential. So why not use Googles cloud to look after them? It's free!
As for Google Calendar.....we all need a diary to run an efficient life.
You will find 25 easy to follow videos inside. The majority of these are only a few minutes, so they are easy to digest. You can quickly go over them again if you "don't get it".
And you've got my personal contact details, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Take this course and learn the basics of these "must have" Googe Tools.
- This course has been designed for students who have little or no knowledge of Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Calendar. It goes back to basics. So if you're above that level, this course isn't for you! I will be bringing out courses for the more advanced marketer covering a range of subjects.
- Introduction and Welcome!02:47
- Hardware, Software and Mindset. What you need and what you don't.01:25
- How to create your Gmail/Google account03:19
- A Walk Through The Gmail Interface07:39
- General Gmail Settings10:52
- How to customize Your Gmail Interface04:00
- How To Compose, Send and Receive Emails04:14
- Understanding Gmail Contacts and Groups03:43
- How to Set up Gmail Filters02:51
- How to Export and Import Gmail filters02:14
- How to Use Gmail Labels03:49
- How to Use Gmail Tabs01:51
- What are Gmail Labs?02:25
- Gmail Analytics and How to Use it04:19
- Downloading Google Drive and Backing Up Files02:06
- A Walk Through the Google Drive Interface08:10
- How to Locate Google Drive on your Desktop01:51
- Uploading a File to Google Drive02:06
- Sharing a File on Google Drive02:00
- How to Use Google Drive as a Webserver03:11
- Moving Between Gmail, Google Drive and Google Docs01:52
- A Quick Walk Through The Google Docs Interface02:46
- Creating and Editing Google Docs18:21
- How To Use Google Docs to Open a Word Doc02:04
- Finding, Opening and Saving Google Sheets01:48
- How to Edit a pdf in Google Docs02:38
- How to Use Google Calendars05:28