Getting Started with GitHub and TeamCity
- Basic background in programming
- Visual Studio 2017
Get Started with GitHub and Visual Studio 2017!
Are you a student or professional in the field of software engineering or maybe contemplating an educational or career move to the software engineering world? Have you been looking for a quick and easy way to get up and running with GitHub with Visual Studio and don't want to go through an overwhelming amount of material just to get your environment setup and ready for building, committing, and managing your source code? Don't worry as THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU!
In my course, I will teach you how to get your environment setup for GitHub with Visual Studio and help you to build, commit, and manage your source code through a step-by-step guided approach. I will be showing you all the necessary installation and setup needed for GitHub and Visual Studio. I will also get your repository integrated with TeamCity Continuous Integration.
Take this course and feel proud of the fact that you will be one step closer towards the rewarding field of Software Engineering using .NET technologies!
- Anyone who wants to learn to code using .NET Core
- Anyone who is getting started with .NET Core or .NET in general
- Students and Professionals seeking a reliable Cross Platform Technology
- Anyone who wants to learn about Source Code Control
- Anyone who wants to learn about Continuous Build Integration
- GitHub for Visual Studio Installation00:36
- GitHub Account and First Repository03:40
- Commit Our First Project to Master Branch04:17
- Create a Branch03:57
- Pull Request and Merge02:36
- TeamCity Installation05:09
- Create TeamCity Project05:49
- Configure TeamCity Build01:51
- Trigger TeamCity Build05:11
Professor Manish Narayan had a passion for teaching since an early stage in his career and his vision is to share his wealth of knowledge and subject matter expertise with all students and professionals at any level across universities and companies world wide.
An educational background in Mathematical Physics (B.S.), Aerospace Engineering (M.S.) coupled with years of Software Architecture and Development, Professor Narayan currently lectures as a Professor of Mechanical Engineering, has taught various technical seminars at Fortune 100 companies including General Motors, Lockheed Martin, The Aerospace Corporation, and U.S. Air Force