Getting Started with GIT
- Basic laptop with terminal, preferably Mac or Ubuntu
- Basic UNIX/LINUX operating systems understanding
- Understanding of Linux terminal
- Git installation required
Why this course? Be it developer or tester or system administrators, all has to access a version control system for day to day development activity in software development and delivery.
1. This course is a mini of version control system and its process using GIT as a fundamental tool.
2. It talks less theory and more action.
3. Simple explanations are given for different concepts of Git.
4. The lectures are created in step by step fashion and in short format.
5. With small examples of different git concepts.
6. This course is also compiled, keeping in mind that any naive user can use git tool.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in software, students who want build up their software skills
- Software testers, developers, system administrators
Hi! I'm Jayant. I have a degree in Communication Engineering and more than decades of experience in working IT and ITes.
After working over a decades in the IT industries, I learned that whatever the technology changes, still the basics remains same, like operating system. So I started teaching this in a simplest possible way. I'm passionate about teaching things from basic about different technologies.
Sign up to my course and join me in this amazing adventure today. I will be there to help you in this journey.