Getting Started with Constant Contact
- Sign up for a free trial of constant contact
Constant Contact was founded as “Roving Software” in 1995, setting up shop in a cramped attic in Brookline, Massachusetts. Back then, email was usually viewed as just a way for friends to communicate online. But our founders saw what it could be: a valuable marketing tool that would help small businesses level the playing field in the battle against big business.
• Setting up your Constant Contact account
• Creating an email campaign and editing a template
• Branding your emails with your logo, colors and photos
• Creating content that people want to receive and read
• Importing your contact list into your database
• Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
• Tracking and interpreting your results
• Integrate social media sites, videos, and payment gateways in your emails
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to better grow there email marketing
- 00:28Welcome to the Mini-Course
- 01:14What is Constant Contact
- 01:36Why Constant Contact?
- 20:00Constant Contact Demo Part 1
- 10:33Constant Contact Demo Part 2
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. I love learning new skills, and since 2006 have been teaching people like you everything I know. Through my online learning business, Chromajt, I create courses that teach you how to become the better version of yourself with all kinds of skills.
What would you like to learn?
Would you like to learn how to use evernote?
Would you like to learn how to plan a trip to Walt Disney World?
Would you like to learn how to shoot & edit videos like a pro?
Would you like to take better photographs?
If you want to do any of these things, just enroll in the course. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be. Check them out, and enroll today!
MORE ABOUT JUSTIN:
I've always tried to live life presently and to the fullest. Some of the things I love to do in my spare time include camping, nerding out on the latest technology, traveling to new places, traveling to Disney World, and sharing meals with friends and family. Most days you can find me spending time working on things for future videos and future courses and spending time with my family and our dog Scout!
In 2010, I graduated High School and am currently enrolled at Sinclair Community College and plan to transfer to a 4-year collage soon. Throughout this time I built my Chromajt brand to teach others the skills that I have.
I want to show you how to be a better creator, make money from your creations, and live the life you dreamed of.