Getting Started with Canva - Canva for Beginners
What you'll learn
- How to create a free account with Canva, a powerful web-based graphic design software for everyone.
- Create high-quality, professional designs & artwork that can be used for both online & offline purposes. Including eBooks, Blog graphics, Social Media posts, cover images, etc.
- Navigate the Canva dashboard & editing interface to make amazing designs in seconds.
- Learn the key shortcuts to speed up your workflow & great better designs.
- Navigate & find pre-made Canva templates to suit your designs.
- Save & download final documents in JPEG, PNG & PDF formats.
- Understand the differences between the free & paid versions of Canva.
- This course has been designed for complete beginners to Canva, no previous knowledge of Canva or any other graphic design software is required.
- No graphic design experience is required, Canva provides free templates to help guide you through the design process.
- Canva is free, but you will need a laptop or computer to access the Cavnva website.
Get started with Canva & Graphic Design in this info-packed new course!
Getting Started with Canva – Canva for Beginners has been designed to help any entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, business owners, marketers, advertisers, bloggers & social media users take advantage of the powerful & FREE online software, known as Canva. This course teaches you everything you need to know about how to use Canva to create beautiful, engaging, unique & powerful designs to capture your readers, audience, customers or even just your family & friends’ attention.
What you will learn in this course:
I’ve set up this course to take you from absolute 0 to being able to create your own graphics & designs in a quick & timely manner with the confidence. You will learn all of the basics of Canva so that you can get up and running quickly, plus a few valuable tips & tricks to really take your designs and brand to the next level. Within an hour, you’ll have all of the tools to create amazing graphics, images, pdfs & more.
The lessons include the following:
Creating and setting up your Canva account.
Navigation around Canva's interface.
Selecting & editing pre-made templates & layouts.
Adding artwork, images, text, and backgrounds.
Uploading your own images.
Setting up your brand colors.
Sharing your designs via email, links & on social media.
Downloading and printing your designs.
Plus, access to all the free updates made to the course in the future.
Why is this course different?
My approach is to not only explain what & how to do something, but to also SHOW you how & to include real life situations where features are useful. I show you the quickest way to accomplish tasks, but I also show you the other ways of achieving a task as you may find that way easier. This is a beginner’s course that takes you from starting your account, all the way to using effective shortcuts to complete incredible designs in a matter of minutes.
P.s. I’m a content creator & a teacher, I value the information given to me from my colleagues, students, or even just the casal observer. I welcome all forms of feedback, questions, discussions, or reviews on my courses. You can view my profile to see the various ways to contact me, & I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Canva
- People interested in graphic design & want to get started with a free, yet powerful tool like Canva
- Business owners that want to create graphics & images themselves.
- Social Media Enthusiasts
- Marketers & Advertisers
- Graphic Designers that are interested in a tool that can help them quickly get out designs for clients or for social media.
Hi, my name is David Woutersen.
I'm an experienced content creator & marketer, blogger & social media scientist.
For the past few years I've grown many social media profiles to success with hundreds of thousands of followers, views & subscribers across YouTube, Instagram & Pinterest.
Now it's my turn to help you!
I specialize in YouTube SEO, YouTube Marketing, Pinterest SEO, Instagram, graphic design, online marketing & many more related fields to help you take your brand or business to the next level!