Getting Started with BlazeMeter
- Just a working computer. Some background knowledge of performance testing objectives is a plus.
This course contains all the information you need to know about getting started with BlazeMeter and Apache JMeter™. You will learn the basics of these products and quickly start developing and running your own tests. You will also see some key videos and have an opportunity to perform some hands-on lab exercises.
Who this course is for:
- Performance Engineers, Developers, QA Automation Engineers, DevOps, and anyone responsible for running performance tests on a website or application.
- 10:11BlazeMeter Overview
- 07:43BlazeMeter Account Sign Up
- 03:24We Know Why You Are Here
- 05:01BlazeMeter Solution Architecture
- 01:48Lab Exercise and Demonstration: Creating Your First Project in BlazeMeter
- 00:49Relationship Between BlazeMeter and Apache JMeter™
I listen to leaders in the shift left to continuous testing and pass on lessons learned to public and private audiences. Continuous delivery is only possible with continuous testing and old ways of test development and execution don't fit the new paradigm. Let those who are already getting it done point the way!