Getting Started with Amazon Web Services
- Basic Web Development Knowledge
- You must be related to Computer Programming Field to understand this course.
- Note: If you want to get very in-depth knowledge, sorry, this course may not help you.
- Must have a Credit Card to get Amazon Web Services account for practising. Payoneer also works.
In this short course "Getting Started with Amazon Web Services", I will teach you about how you can utilise Amazon Web Services to design and develop a reliable, faster and extensible System. As this course is an introduction to Amazon Web Services, I will cover only basic topics which can help you to understand its advantages and you will be able to innovate your own ways to make things faster and reliable.
I am going to cover following important topics.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Amazon Web Services
- Regions and Availability zones
- Understand Amazon Pricing
- Creating AWS Account
- Creating Budgets to Prevent Unexpected Billing
- Review Amazon S3 Console
- Deploy an Static Website on AWS S3
- Setup a Domain Name and Go Live.
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to start towards Building Scalable and Reliable System with Amazon Web Services.
- This course is designed for Beginners who want quick start and move on.
- What is Cloud Computing?01:53
- What is Amazon Web Services?01:16
- Regions and Availability zones01:46
- Understand Amazon Pricing02:25
- Creating AWS Account03:24
- Creating Budgets01:36
- Review Amazon S310:26
- Creating Website on Amazon S307:14
- Practice5 questions
10 Years of Experience in Software Development.
Systems Architect at iotaSquare.
Top Position Holder in B.S (Computer Science), University of Karachi.
- Software Architecture, re-factoring and performance optimization.
- Research and Development
- System Integration
- Web Programming.
I am Expert in: