Getting Started with Amazon Web Services
- Basic Web Development Knowledge
- You must be related to Computer Programming Field to understand this course.
- Note: If you want to get very in-depth knowledge, sorry, this course may not help you.
- Must have a Credit Card to get Amazon Web Services account for practising. Payoneer also works.
In this short course "Getting Started with Amazon Web Services", I will teach you about how you can utilise Amazon Web Services to design and develop a reliable, faster and extensible System. As this course is an introduction to Amazon Web Services, I will cover only basic topics which can help you to understand its advantages and you will be able to innovate your own ways to make things faster and reliable.
I am going to cover following important topics.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Amazon Web Services
- Regions and Availability zones
- Understand Amazon Pricing
- Creating AWS Account
- Creating Budgets to Prevent Unexpected Billing
- Review Amazon S3 Console
- Deploy an Static Website on AWS S3
- Setup a Domain Name and Go Live.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to start towards Building Scalable and Reliable System with Amazon Web Services.
- This course is designed for Beginners who want quick start and move on.
10 Years of Experience in Software Development.
Systems Architect at iotaSquare.
Top Position Holder in B.S (Computer Science), University of Karachi.
- Software Architecture, re-factoring and performance optimization.
- Research and Development
- System Integration
- Web Programming.
I am Expert in: