AI & ML w/ Python-2022-Practical Hands On with Minimum Maths
What you'll learn
- Develop an ML Model using Python, Perform Error Analysis and Make Predictions.
- Develop your first ML Model - 'Hello World' for AI and ML.
- Develop your first 'complete ML project'. Understand basics of Machine Learning.
- Classifiers and Models in ML.
- Learn Supervised, Unsupervised, Regression, Classification, Clustering in ML.
- Learn RMSE method, Confusion matrix, Classification report in ML.
- Top Python libraries for Machine Learning.
- SK-learn library for ML with Python.
- Project 1: Complete ML project of IRIS flower dataset.
- Project 2: Complete ML project of Digit recognition system.
- Be able to write basic programs in Python programming language. ( You can enroll our FREE course on Python. )
[ 90% of the Course has been updated and rest will be updated soon. Enroll Now!!! ]
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning doesn't have to be hard and complex if we approach it in right way. Sometimes, we need to have a complete working model to understand the basic concept. And this course is going to deliver you the same.
The sole objective of this course is to get you introduced with AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning). All the programs and projects that we are going to develop, are using Python programming language. So, You need Python knowledge.
If you are not familiar with Python programming language, You can take our FREE course on Python. [This free course of Python is also getting updated.]
After completing this course and assignments given to you, you will have:
Multiple programs developed for Machine Learning
Multiple complete projects developed for Machine Learning
A complete ML model developed
For concept seeker in you, you shall be able to answer these questions comfortably:
What is AI and What is ML?
How AI and ML are different but related?
What are DL, NLP, ANN, DNN etc.?
What is Anaconda, Spyder, Jupyter etc. and how and why do we use them for Machine Learning?
What are classifiers and models in ML?
How to develop programs and projects of Machine Learning?
For the developer in you, you shall be comfortable with:
Machine learning development environment with Python.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no or less experience with programming and curious for Data science.
- Beginners curious for AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning).
- Corporate professionals who wants to understand basic development in AI and ML.
- Trainers and teachers who wants a start in Artificial Intelligene.
- Engineering students who wants to learn AI and ML.
He is founder of KARD ( KARD is a pioneer company in Training domain since from 2015). He has delivered more than 100 training sessions across INDIA covering institutions like IIT, NIT, NSIT, AMITY, DTU, BITS etc.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Internet of Things are the key areas where he takes technical workshops and training sessions across the country.