Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator for beginner
- No, this course does not have a prerequisite.
This course is specially designed for beginners who want to start their graphic design journey with Adobe Illustrator.
In this course, I'll be sharing the basic function to operate Adobe Illustrator. At the same time, I would be guiding you step by step on how to create your first two designs using the method taught!.
- Beginner who want to explore Adobe Illustrator
- How to install Adobe Illustrator in your computer02:04
- Join Facebook group & more video tutorials for more inspiration & creativity!00:08
- Creating a new document02:21
- Zooming & Navigation01:22
- Layer & Artboard01:50
- Basic Shape & Selection tool04:28
- Pen tool06:13
- Pathfinder Tool04:47
- Shapebuider Tool00:55
- How to draw a simple plant09:39
- [Part 1] How to draw Iron Man - Head12:04
- [Part 2] How to draw Iron Man - Body - Part 113:53
- [Part 2] How to draw Iron Man - Body - Part 211:03
- [Part 3] How to draw Iron Man - Background Layer04:56
- Export Your Design into image or PDF03:42
- 2 Key Components to master Adobe Illustrator01:27
Max here, a graphic designer in Malaysia.
I feel passionate about meticulous visual interfaces and intuitive design and as happy with concepting, retouching, and typography as I am with UI and illustration.
Do join me at Facebook, Maxart Design and I'd love to hear your thought and story about your creative journey!