Getting Social With Buffer
- You will need at least one social profile (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/G+/Pinterest)
- A desire to better your social media marketing
We all know how powerful Social Media marketing can be, but it can also be time consuming. But it doesn't need to be. Letting your profiles go dormant is one of the worst things you can do in social media. With so many options for content, if you don't stay fresh, you can go from stale to the trash bin pretty quickly.
With Buffer, you can can schedule your posts across multiple platforms at the optimal times for your followers! Content nurtures relationships. Relationships build trust. Trust builds loyalty. Make sure your content is getting to the right eyeballs at the right times.
This course will take you through setting up your Buffer account and getting started with this simple platform.
We will cover:
Don't let your social media get away. Get ahead of it before it gets ahead of you!
- Users who think social media takes too much time
- Business owners who want to streamline their social connections
- Social starters who want to take on the social landscape
- What is Social Media?05:45
- Registration and Walkthrough03:37
- Buffer Interface09:18
- Posting Content12:49
- Sharing Images and VIdeos02:00
- Using Feeds with Awesome Plan04:43
- Buffer Analytics03:02
- Using the Buffer Browser Extension03:06
- Creating Social Images with Pablo03:35
- Setup custom branded short URLs using Bitly04:15
- Overview of the Buffer iOS app04:17
He's a devil's advocate, he's a strategic thinker, he's a technologist and he's an educator. Since 1997 Kray has been building websites and diving headfirst into the world of web and technology. From building websites to implementing technical solutions for companies of all sizes, he has designed for print, directed for TV, taught in the classroom and mentored the eager.
Kray loves to teach, speak and inspire. With an eclectic background in Information Technology, TV and Film, Graphic Design, he brings a wide range of experience and expertise to all his projects.