Getting Results by Building Relationships
What you'll learn
- Set a foundation for getting professional results, improve your skills in making a good first impression and build a rapport with your co-workers.
- Build credibility for the purpose of getting results, win the confidence of your co-workers
- Apply the steps for dealing with conflict in a real life scenario.
- After completing this course, you will be able to plan and use reciprocal relationships to get results and make efficient use of relational “trade objects”.
- This course is beneficial regardless of work, educational and life experience. So, bring a positive attitude and a will to learn and experience new idea. This would be more than enough.
Have you ever been frustrated by your work relationships? Do you find it hard to integrate in a new job? Do you need to build or maintain a professional credibility? Do you want to be part of a professional family?
Here you will find an answer. Getting Results by Building Relationships is a very focused and extremely practical course, for the use of business and industry professionals.
In this course, you'll learn how to build good relationships and achieve results by:
- laying a strong and effective collaborative foundation
- building professional credibility, and
- developing ethical reciprocity patterns.
You are going to learn how to make a good first impression, build an effective and lucrative rapport with your co-workers, win confidence and and deal with conflicts to get results.
The video lectures and documents that form the course include practical examples and tolls for getting results by building relationships.
In not more than 2 hours of study you will master 9 techniques that will boost your career and, and maybe more important, make your life easier.
Who this course is for:
- Staff members, team members, supervisors, and managers looking to get results through others, even when they lack direct authority
Sorin Dumitrascu is a man with many talents and a passion for helping others grow and develop. He has been involved in the development and delivery of courses on management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, and more for over 15 years.
Sorin is also a certified trainer and project manager, with a master's degree in International Relations and Policy Making as well as a bachelor's degree in Law and Public Administration. He has coordinated projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development, and human resources for over a decade.
Sorin has an extensive background in civil service, private sector and NGO work. He has more than 15 years of managerial experience in justice, corrections, internal affairs, training, project management and consultancy within the private sector and NGO.
Additionally, he is certified as an ICDL tester and trainer for United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and holds a professional degree in public management.