- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore the four big mistakes sales reps make that annoy C-level prospects.
- Recognize the correct order to ask discovery questions.
- Identify questions that engage an executive to open up and share.
- Discover why personal business questions work for every buyer type.
- Recognize best questions to ask and why.
- Gain insight into questions that C-level prospects dislike.
- Discover the language of C-level prospects.
- No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
When you meet an executive, they’re all business. Getting them to engage with you in any sense is painful. You open up and share, provide great ideas, and work hard to get the other person to see the value in working with you. It should be plain to see, but it’s not. You’re met with aloofness and suspicion. This is why we start the meeting by design. Starting with Act 1 and 2 (Intro-Commitment Objective-Position Statement – Verbal Success Story). The process, at this point, prepares the executive to engage in dialogue.
Building a close, trusting relationship with a skeptical executive is not just necessary, it can be a catalyst to your success. In this session, you learn an effective way to start an executive – seller conversation that builds trust and simply makes sense to even the most skeptical the executive. Discovery questions are to be expected, but if done in the wrong order, they will, at best, enhance skepticism. You learn the best methodology on what order questions should be asked. You explore sample questions you can use right after this session.
- Anyone interested in Sales, Marketing, or related fields.