Never Had SAX Before? Start Playing Saxophone in 1 Hour!
What you'll learn
- Understand basic music theory and to read music
- Multiple Major Scales
- Form your Unique Saxophone Sound with correct Embouchure
- Learn Melodies
- Assemble and care your saxophone
- Get a strong foundation on Saxophone
- A love for learning saxophone.
- No prior saxophone experience needed.
- Need a saxophone, mouthpiece, reeds, neck strap and your streaming device
About the instructor:
My name is Arsel and Im the creator of this course!
I was mentored by Miles Davis' bass player Marshall Hawkins and Frank Zappa's saxophonist Paul Carman for 4 year at the age of 14-18 with a scholarship. Then I went to Berklee College of Music, and there I studied saxophone with George Garzone, Frank Tiberi, and Harry Skoler. Now I bring you everything I know in the simplest way possible so you can GetSaxxy as fast and easy as possible!
I put this course together so that you can get to play your saxophone as fast as possible with a clear guidance on what to do. In this course there is only guidance of what you need to get started as a saxophonist so that you can enjoy playing the saxophone as fast and efficiently as possible.
In This Course You Will Learn:
Parts of your saxophone
How to care and use your saxophone correctly.
3 major scales: C, F, G Major
Your First Melody: Pierrot
How to form a correct Embouchure
To get your unique saxophone sound
Play your instrument comfortably and confidently
Basic Music Theory
How To Read Music
Additional exercises, workbook, and PDF...
Its the perfect place to start playing the saxophone:)
Live Saxxy, Get Saxxy!
Who this course is for:
- Absolute Beginner Saxophonist who seek guidance to start playing the saxophone and want to learn saxophone by mastering the fundamental knowledge they need to know how to play the saxophone.
My name is Arsel Kalemoglu and I am a Saxophonist and a Sound Designer. I studied with Miles Davis' Bass Player Marshall Hawkins and Frank Zappa's Saxophonist Paul Carman for 4 years under scholarship. After 4 years of their mentorship, I went to Berklee College of Music and studied saxophone with George Garzone, and got my Bachelors in Music from the Electronic Production Design Department with yet another scholarship. Now I teach these subjects to people and participate in my own and other peoples projects professionally.