GET RICH SLOW - Step by step value investing with Python
What you'll learn
- See how value investing was used to make a 27% profit.
- Learn how to calculate the value of thousands of US stocks, as well as get a crash course in coding in Python.
- Learn how to rank thousands of US stocks in order of most over valued to most undervalued.
- Learn how to analyse a company for investment.
- Learn how to create a short list of undervalued stocks for further analysis.
- Learn how to build a list of all the stocks in the US stock market, and then scrape their market cap.
- For all stock with a market cap greater than $500m we will scrape their earnings, and stock market price at that earnings date for the last 5 years.
- For those stocks we will then perform a valuation, using the discounted cashflow method.
- Knowledge of Excel, with a desire to code, course provides Python crash course.
SEE HOW VALUE INVESTING WAS USED TO MAKE A 27% PROFIT.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE "GET RICH SLOW" VIDEO COURSE:
[NOTE: Some of the python code in this course is no longer up to date, and no longer works,I'm working on patches. This course can still be useful to you to learn the method of this kind of value investing, and you can update the old code yourself, or wait for the patch]
Over 7.5 hours of step by step content teaching you value investing.
Step by step detail from where to look for investments, to how to analyse a company.
Learn how to rank thousands of US stocks in order of most undervalued to most overvalued.
Get a crash course coding in Python as you learn to scrape the necessary data from the internet.
Learn how to do a discounted cash flow (DCF) valuation of a stock in Excel.
Learn how to analyse a company for investment.
Learn when to buy & sell a stock.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about real life, practical value investing, who are tired of being sold get rich quick.
Russell has a degree in accounting, has worked at the Big 4 audit firms in audit and consulting, and is an expert in financial modelling, having built and maintained financial models for London based organisations with hundreds of millions and billions in revenue.
This course brings together everything Russell has learned in how to practically do value investing. There are a lot of books out there on the topic, but few go into the step by step detail of the "get rich slow" course.