Get Groovy: The Ultimate Guide to learn Hip-hop Social Dance
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Dance with rhythm using Hiphop social dance moves in a recreational, studio, or club environment.
- Execute basic Hiphop technique and movement principles within Hiphop social dance such as grooving, rhythm, and musical interpretation
- Improve awareness of the body as it pertains to weight shifts, isolations, and use of space
- Exhibit their own personal style within the Hiphop dance vocabulary
- Tailor individual style with improvisational skill and movement
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of rhythmic-body connection to music
- Students need clothing that they can sweat and move comfortably in.
Overcome social dance fears by learning how to groove with Hiphop dance moves!
- Learn different grooves in order to show you have rhythm
- Learn how to let loose on the dance floor
- Find confidence in yourself and in your body
- Learn different moves in order to exemplify your grooves
- Learn how to combine different moves in order to create your own freestyle
“Get Groovy" is a course designed to help you better understand how to embody rhythm using Hiphop dance concepts and vocabulary. After this course, you will obtain the tools to build your confidence and rip it up on any dance floor. No longer will you have to be inhibited by your insecurities. Join me on this journey and open the door to becoming a stronger, healthier, and more confident you!
- This course is for people who want a sense of rhythm and need basic moves to exemplify that rhythm.
- This course is for people who are interested in gaining confidence with Hiphop dance moves in social dance settings.
- This course is for students who desire a step-by-step guide to intergrate individual style within basic Hiphop dance moves
Students will use their Rock Steady groove concepts to rock out some new moves.