Get Fit: Full-Body Workouts for Every Day
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 17 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn 7 full-body workouts
- Master 50+ bodyweight exercises
- Improve your overall fitness
- Feel improvements in cardio, flexibility, and strength
- Improve your overall wellbeing
- Increase your energy
- This course is open to all levels - but it recommended for those with previous exercise or movement experience. Ideally, you should have a basic understanding of how to perform a squat, lunge, and plank
- Little to no equipment required
- Before beginning any exercise program, check with your physician if you are concerned for your activity level
Get Fit: Full-Body Workouts for Every Day is designed to help improve your cardio fitness, build muscle, lose weight, and increase your overall wellbeing - with quick and easy to perform daily workouts.
We live busy lives. Unfortunately, our busy lives have a great impact on our health, fitness, and overall wellbeing.
For many of us, it seems impossible to find the time required for a fitness or exercise program. The problem is that we think working out and exercising requires at least an hour at the gym. This time is tripled once you consider the commute and the time it takes to change your clothes and then shower afterwards. Who has time for all of that?
Get Fit comes packed with 7 workouts (one for each day of the week) designed to maximize your time and take you through core strength, conditioning, flexibility, and balance training. This course works as a supplement to your existing training routine or can be used as a stand-alone exercise program.
The decision to get fit is one that deserves your time and focus and the Get Fit: Full-Body Workouts for Every Day will help you stay on track and reach your goal.
This course includes:
7 full workouts requiring little to no equipment
Focusing on flexibility and stretching, mobility, core strength and body strength
50+ exercises broken down with instructions and performance tips
This course is suitable for all levels as each exercise can be adapted based on your current level. Created for men and women.
- Anyone wanting to improve their fitness and health
- Anyone feeling too busy for traditional exercise programs
- This course is open to all levels
- Anyone wanting to maximize their time
- Men or women wanting to increase flexibility, gain strength and improve cardio fitness