Get Fit: For Men
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 21 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain the tools to live a healthier life
- Weight loss with low-calorie meal plans
- Gains in strength and cardio fitness
- Be able to confidently exercise and train
- Learn how to eat well and make healthy choices
- This course is open to men of all levels. Ideally, you should have a basic understanding of how to perform a squat, lunge, and plank
- The workouts are performed with little to no gym equipment
- A decision to eat better and get fit is the only requirement
- As with all exercise programs: If you are concerned for your level, check with your physician before beginning physical exercise
Get Fit: For Men is an exciting course designed to help you get fit and stay fit.
This course includes:
Low-calorie meal plans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Snack and workout smoothie ideas
4 full-body, complete workouts (40+ exercises)
Focusing on: Strength, Power, Endurance, and Mobility
Tools to track and monitor your progress
This course is designed for 8 weeks. During this time, you'll gain the tools to successfully lose weight and the lifestyle tips to keep it off.
It's not a magical solution, but one that requires your focus, dedication, and effort. You'll be introduced to the concepts behind good nutrition and healthy exercise before starting your low-calorie meal plans.
The 4 full-body intense workouts are designed to increase your strength, power, and endurance as well as improve your cardiovascular output and muscle tone.
Get Fit: For Men is about making the right choices and making you the centre of your own attention. You will choose what to eat and which workout to perform. These 8 weeks will help you take back your life and place it on the road to a healthier lifestyle.
The difference between this course and other weight loss/fitness courses is that you have the power of choice with every step of the process. You're not simply told what to do - you are encouraged to start making the right decisions and begin creating the healthy life that you deserve.
- Men wanting to lose weight
- Men wanting to get fit
- Personal Trainers looking for inspiration
- Weight Loss trainers
- This course is open to men of all levels