Get your PgMP® Certification on your first attempt [4th Ed]
What you'll learn
- At the end of your course, students will be able to utilize the program management framework, as per “The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition” guide, in their program management job.
- At the end of your course, students will be able to create the major program management artifacts and use them in real life job.
- At the end of your course, students will grasp many PgMP exam tips and tricks that help them in passing the PgMP certification exam on the first attempt.
- Be familiar and having practical experience on the project management principles.
- Having a copy of the “The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition” which was PMI certified in 2013
This course helps you to get your PgMP® certification on your first attempt.
It is developed based on “The Standard for Program Management – FOURTH Edition” which was PMI certified in 2017. This course adopts all PMI publications related to the Program Management until 2018.
This course helps the PgMP certified professional to earn 5 PDUs in PgMP CCR program with these details: Education, Online Digital Media, and then PgMP Technical.
This course helps the PMP certified professional to earn 5 PDUs in PMP CCR program with these details: Education, Online Digital Media, and then PMP Technical.
This course covers the standards part of program management as per the PMI standards in a simpler and visual way, augmented with long practical experience in program management, and prepare you for tips, tricks and one complete mock test to pass your PgMP certification exam on your first attempt.
This course has unique charts created by the experienced instructor to visualize the program management domains and their relationship with the program life cycle. It simplifies the concepts of the program management and provides the examinees with exam tips and tricks that help them grow a sense of what they will face in the exam. It clarifies the confusion regarding some terms that may be considered similar like: quality and grade, management and governance, audit and benchmarking,…and more.
This course is developed by an instructor who passed the PfMP®, PgMP® and PMP® Exams on his first attempt, so it contains examination tips that help you a lot in passing the PgMP® exam on the first time. This course reflects the flavor of the questions that you are going to see on the exam. Besides, it covers different examples of each type of the commonly found questions on the PgMP® Exam model; including the regular question, table question, and question set.
This course includes guidelines and tips to help you in writing the application for the PgMP® Exam and it also includes some quizzes to orient you with the question style in the real PgMP® exam.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the professionals who are looking for passing the Program Management Professional ( PgMP® ) certification, of PMI, on their first attempt.
- This course is for the program managers who want to enhance their skills by understanding the standards of program management from PMI in easier and more presentable way.
- This course helps the PMP Professional who is looking for PDUs and want to learn program management at the same time.
- This course helps the PgMP Professional who is looking for PDUs and want to polish their program management skills.
Leithy Mohamed Leithy is a certified Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®), Program Management Professional (PgMP®), and Project Management Professional (PMP®). He also has the certification of Project Management Office (PMOC), ITIL, COBIT, and CSSGB.
Leithy is an engineer graduated from Ain Shams University in Egypt in 1989. Later, he upgraded his educational level and got his master (MBA) in IT Management from Leicester University in the UK.
Leithy has extensive experience in portfolio management, program management, project management and PMO. He practiced the implementation of project management office, program management office, and portfolio management office for the different models: Supportive, Directive and Controlling.
He has practical experience in delivering sensitive projects and programs under high pressure, harsh target deadlines, and budget challenges. He developed project and program management methodologies and implemented them in large multi-national organizations.
He occupied different roles during his practical experience; project manager, program manager, professional services delivery manager, PMO officer, PMO manager, instructor, and book author.
He acquired excellent practical portfolio management experience while managing multiple portfolios and guiding the portfolio managers to achieve their target strategic and financial objectives.
He has many books in eBook format and paper format that are sold in the most famous worldwide bookstore; Amazon, Apple, B&N, Kobo, etc. He is the author of the following books:
- Passing the PfMP® Exam: A Study Guide
- Passing the PgMP® Exam: A Study Guide
- Passing the PMP® Exam: A Study Guide
He worked over the last twenty-five years with big firms and international enterprises and that strengthened his practical experience and added a lot to his pragmatic thinking. While concentrating on information technology, he interfered with different industries; educational, healthcare, financial, telecommunication, utilities, and oil and gas.
Combining the practical experience with the academic knowledge and international certifications creates an excellent understanding of the best practice and world-class standards.
Leithy is the founder of the 6P-Consulting management services company, which is specialized in project, program, portfolio, and PMO management services.