Get Your Book Fit!
What you'll learn
- How to stay motivated - and why you should!
- How to manage your writing and editing time
- What the different stages of editing are
- How to edit the structure of your book
- What a line edit is and how to do it yourself
- How to write an elevator pitch
- What agents are looking for from your submission
- How to typeset your book so it looks as fantastic as it reads
- Open to anyone interested in writing (focus on fiction/novels)
Written a book?
Learn how you can can whip your book into shape for publishing or sending out to agents, with this online course:
- Pep Talk from Costa-nominated author Nikesh Shukla
- Your book fitness plan, with The Literary Consultancy
- Trim the fat from your structure with Roz Morris
- Keep your sentences punchy with editor Anna Faherty
- Tone up your pitch and opening chapters, with literary agent Juliet Mushens
- Make your book look fantastic with CompletelyNovel's Anna Lewis
These videos are jam-packed full of brilliant advice and know-how to help you get your book off to a flying start this year – whether that involves sending out to literary agents, self-publishing or both.
Join us for 6 fun videos and get your book fit in 2014!
"Very inspiring and crammed with juicy nuggets and tips on how to get a book in shape ahead of publication. Exactly what authors need." - Polly Courtney, bestselling author
Who this course is for:
- Début authors
- Seasoned writers
- Anyone who wants to shape-up their words!
CompletelyNovel is an online publishing platform and advice centre that offers authors a unique and friendly way to publish their books.
We've teamed up with some top industry experts to offer advice to authors on whipping your book into shape before publishing or submitting to agents.