- 1 hour on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Enjoy writing and have fun!
- Create freely without being embarrassed or getting writers block
- Fit writing around a hectic lifestyle by making time for yourself
- Earn money from writing (if that's your goal)
- Starting to write short stories, poems, novels, and prose
- Create fantastic beginnings, plots, and closing scenes
- Form well rounded characters and scenes
- Avoid common 'beginner' mistakes to progress to publishing quickly
- Build confidence
- A notebook and pen
- A willingness to learn and desire to release your creativity
Creative Writing - Get Writing, Keep Writing
Unlock your creative writing ability
Creative Writing is a fun and potentially profitable hobby. Writing needn't be intimidating or scary, and this course will get you started!
This Creative Writing course has a fun informal style, to help you become more aware of your writing style and improve your skills. If you're looking to get started with creative writing and want to unlock your creativity and imagination, this course is for you. We encourage everyone to write at least a tiny bit every day, and capture the fascinating world around them. This course will suit those who are busy and want to fit writing around their lifestyle, or those who eventually seek to write full time or get published.
A relaxed, fun course to act as a creative writing jump start! If you are looking to be inspired to get writing, this course contains tips and hints for being motivated and inspired to put your pen to paper or digits on the keyboard.
Creative writing is accessible to everyone regardless of how busy you are, our education history, or your eventual goals. Join us on the course and start having fun with words!
Course outline contains:
Practical advice to get you writing on a daily basis
Expert tips from a creative writing professional
How to get paid for your writing when you're ready
Controlling, and silencing, the fears and negativity in your head
Enjoying writing and capturing moments around you
Tools and tips to reduce the barriers to writing
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Anyone looking to explore creative writing in a relaxed and fun format
- Procrastinators and those lacking in confidence
- Those wanting to create poetry or prose for family occasions
- Anyone wanting to make money from creative writing via magazines or publishing
- Someone looking to increase their creativity and imagination
- Anyone who needs to give their writing a kick start
- Those who have always wanted to write but don't know where to begin.
- Writing for Beginners
In this section we'll cover everything you need to prepare to begin your creative writing journey.
The first thing you should consider is your reasons for pursuing creative writing - what are you looking to gain and what are your goals?
One of writing's secret tips is to always have a notebook with you to capture your ideas - here's why.
Using a handy technique called 'the morning pages' you could start writing every day and unlock your creativity immediately.
In this section we'll look at motivation, increasing your creativity, and the differences between writing for pleasure or income.