Creative Writing - Get Writing, Keep Writing
What you'll learn
- Enjoy writing and have fun!
- Create freely without being embarrassed or getting writers block
- Fit writing around a hectic lifestyle by making time for yourself
- Earn money from writing (if that's your goal)
- Starting to write short stories, poems, novels, and prose
- Create fantastic beginnings, plots, and closing scenes
- Form well rounded characters and scenes
- Avoid common 'beginner' mistakes to progress to publishing quickly
- Build confidence
- A notebook and pen
- A willingness to learn and desire to release your creativity
Creative Writing - Get Writing, Keep Writing
Unlock your creative writing ability
Creative Writing is a fun and potentially profitable hobby. Writing needn't be intimidating or scary, and this course will get you started!
This Creative Writing course has a fun informal style, to help you become more aware of your writing style and improve your skills. If you're looking to get started with creative writing and want to unlock your creativity and imagination, this course is for you. We encourage everyone to write at least a tiny bit every day, and capture the fascinating world around them. This course will suit those who are busy and want to fit writing around their lifestyle, or those who eventually seek to write full time or get published.
A relaxed, fun course to act as a creative writing jump start! If you are looking to be inspired to get writing, this course contains tips and hints for being motivated and inspired to put your pen to paper or digits on the keyboard.
Creative writing is accessible to everyone regardless of how busy you are, our education history, or your eventual goals. Join us on the course and start having fun with words!
Course outline contains:
Practical advice to get you writing on a daily basis
Expert tips from a creative writing professional
How to get paid for your writing when you're ready
Controlling, and silencing, the fears and negativity in your head
Enjoying writing and capturing moments around you
Tools and tips to reduce the barriers to writing
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to explore creative writing in a relaxed and fun format
- Procrastinators and those lacking in confidence
- Those wanting to create poetry or prose for family occasions
- Anyone wanting to make money from creative writing via magazines or publishing
- Someone looking to increase their creativity and imagination
- Anyone who needs to give their writing a kick start
- Those who have always wanted to write but don't know where to begin.
- Writing for Beginners
Tracy Baines is the author of The Variety Girls published by Penguin/ Ebury, and Christmas with The Variety Girls.
For many years Tracy has written short fiction for weekly magazines in the UK, ROI, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa as Francine Lee. Her stories have been published in Woman's Weekly, Take A Break, My Weekly, The People's Friend, Yours, Weekly News, Candis and Best among others.
Dorset reviews editor for Frost Magazine.
Ex steering group member of Dorset Writers Network.
Past regional Organiser for Dorset/Hants/Wilts area for the Society of Women Writers and Journalists (SWWJ).
Workshops/ Speaker at Literary Festivals in the UK.
Judge Yeovil Literary Prize 2010 (short story category).
Organises writing workshops on the South Coast. Qualified Tutor for Adult Learning.
Mentoring and editorial advice and consultancy.
Hello! My name is Louise, a professional blogger/youtuber, entrepreneur, freelance PR, and life coach, from England. I have a first-class business degree and have worked in a wide range of industries across the world. I'm currently a digital nomad traveling the world while I teach and create courses.
I'm passionate about helping other people achieve their potential through all aspects of their life. I really hope my courses will help you do better in everything from your career to your personal confidence. Udemy is now my full-time income and I'm so excited to share these skills with others.
I'm constantly creating new courses both on my own and in collaboration with other experts, so let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in particular. Currently offering sales, negotiating, fashion, study skills, make up, skincare, coaching, creative writing, interview skills, and many more.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the learning journey!