25+ Ways To Promote Your Blog and Increase Website Traffic
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use 25+ strategies to get more blog traffic quickly
- Effectively use major sites to reach your target audience
- Know what tools can be used to accelerate growth
- Know niche sites that only insiders use to promote their websites and blogs
- Access to a blogging platform
- Willingness to create blog content
- A basic understanding of the Internet
Your blog is one of the most powerful ways to attract visitors to your site and to generate new leads for your business. It's also one of the fundamental components for Content Marketing. But building a blog isn't enough. Most people find getting traffic to their blog one of the hardest parts of marketing online. And without traffic you won't get new clients, build your email list or get attention as an influencer in your niche.
In this course, you'll learn over 25 traffic strategies that anyone can quickly learn and use. Understand the sites that the insiders go to, tools that can help your blog grow and also see how to maximize the potential of the sites you're probably already trying to market on.
You'll find short to-the-point videos, written content, tool suggestions and examples. You'll learn how to quickly get more visitors and potential clients coming to your website and blog.
- Any small business owner, entrepreneur, manager or corporate marketer who wants to grow blog traffic
- People who have had some blog traffic success but want to learn new powerful strategies
- Newbies who want their first blog traffic and to have consistent blog growth
Getting traffic for your blog and website is an essential part of marketing your business online. It's also a key part of content marketing In this course, learn how to:
- Set your blog up for success in terms of social sharing
- Use networks that insiders use to get shares of their content
- Leverage the traffic of blogs 10x more popular than yours (or maybe even more)
- Use social media in new ways to get traffic
- Use my easy PR strategy to get online mentions (and links to your site) based on what you know
And much more...
Creating blog content that people will want to share in social media, on exclusive networks, in online forums and via email is an essential element of getting blog traffic. Learn the key elements of shareable content.
Twitter is a fundamental tool for getting traffic online. Knowing how to get some traffic here is important for your success. People in every industry imaginable are on Twitter. In this lesson I share Twitter traffic strategies and one secret for growing your following with a lot less manual work.
Facebook actually has a lot of options for marketing your business online, especially if your product is focused on consumers or small businesses. Learn three ways you can market your business on Facebook, including where you may want to invest a little money to give your business a boost.
Google+ is not dead. In fact, it has many thriving communities and SEOs still think it has some effect on ranking of your content in search engines. If you're focused on techies, this is a great audience. There are other big audiences here as well - like photographers and others. So watch the lesson, log on and see where your target audience is in Google+!
Guest blogging is a very powerful way to use the traffic of other people's sites to drive visitors to your website. In fact, you can have people come to get a free resource from you so you can add them to your mailing list. Learn how you can tap into other people's traffic via guest blogging.