Get the GIT : Learn GIT with Bitbucket
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Confidence to use GIT in their application
- Understand Architecture of GIT
- Most terminologies used in GIT
- Commonly used GIT Commandlines in day today work life
- Internet Access with PC/Laptop
- Understanding about versioning is not mandatory but advantageous
Have you ever felt bad of loosing your previous version of Code for which you worked Months together? What if the worst part is you over-write your own code? Yes. Every developer/programmer will come across this situation. This course will avoid such situations in your work life. With huge experience in GIT and Versioning, our team has created this course.
With this course, one can easily learn the GIT Commands. This course uses Bitbucket repository to work on GIT commands. Topics such as Creating repository, adding new file, applying changes to existing file, cloning a remote repository, pull and push operations to remote repository, committing a change, basic branching and merging branches are covered. Feel to ask any questions and please do rate the course. Let us know what good we did and what needs to be improved in this course to get a 5 start rating. Happy Learning from Learn&Share Others.
- Any one who wants learn GIT from Basics at ease
- Programmers who face Code overlapping in their projects
- Jenkin users who want to learn better on Fundamentals of GIT
This lecture gives quick introduction about GIT and its history along with to whom this course will be useful.
This lecture explains the topics covered by this course at high level.
The architecture of GIT is explained in simple steps along with a file flow.
This lecture explains how to Install GIT to your local computer.