Get the Career You want, by Managing Up, Be The Rising Star
- 35 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop your career by managing the relationships with those above you in the organisation.
- Get noticed at work for all the right things
- Be seen as the person that can get things done
- Develop a great career without being self centred or manipulative!
- Understand why you don't get listened to
- Finally get your superiors to make time for you and what you've got to say.
- Have great meetings with the outcomes you want
- Have your voice and opinions heard and even asked for!
- Learn how to add value so you get recognised not ignored
- While others wonder what is going on, you'll be the one asked to be part of things
- Ideally you have a boss or manager you want to impress and get notice by (for the right things)!
- Anyone can take this course (does not need networking skills, interview skills or career changing skills)!
This course is all about how to MANAGE your Boss! Not with manipulation or trickery. By taking a different approach to how you relate to them and your approach to building and adding value in your role.
Welcome to a course all about how to MANAGE UP, compiled by an experienced businessman who over the years has had thousands of employees, and knows a good thing when he sees one.
I put this course together because this information is simply not available. I have witnessed employees with huge potential get bypassed and ignored. They simply don't understand how to make themselves get heard and stand out.
Are you ready to change this and become the next right-hand man or woman? Or simply get the recognition and rewards you deserve?
Use your existing skills and get them seen in a more favourable light.
Become a valuable part of the team, the right-hand man or woman that they simply can't do without.
How to have your ideas and suggestions reviewed as valuable and more likely to be taken up.
Get yourself heard.
Be invited to the meetings, asked for your opinion, be seen and finally feel as valued as you should.
Then WELCOME, join me.
This short course will give you a framework to help you position your skills and experience in a new light.
Get what you want from your bosses and supervisors, by helping them!
- This is for anyone who wants to get noticed for the right things in the workplace
- Anyone who feels they don't get the recognition they deserve
- If you think your ideas deserve more merit and attention
- This is for you if you want to get to the top of the pile when it comes to that next promotion
- It's for you if you feel undervalued and left out
In Part 2, we get to learn and understand all the alignment techniques at our disposal. You can use these to align your goals and objectives with those people immediately ranked above you and with the organisation as a whole. You contribute to the direction and aims. Ultimately becoming a vital part of any organisation.