Getting Started with TIBCO BusinessEvents 5.x
What you'll learn
- Describe components of TIBCO's Connected Intelligence Solutions
- Explain Complex Event Processing (CEP) principles
- Discuss key features of TIBCO BusinessEvents 5.x
- Identify design time and run time components
- List terminology used in TIBCO BusinessEvents Solutions: Events, Concepts and Rules
- Build CEP Solution for a sample business use case
- Exposure to rules engines beneficial
- Knowledge of Java programming language useful
This course provides an introduction to TIBCO's Connected Intelligence Solution.
It explains how TIBCO BusinessEvents augments your business intelligence capabilities by providing Complex Event Processing abilities.
Lectures describe key concepts and demos show how these are used to build solutions. Start with an empty workspace and add all the necessary artifacts for a CEP Solution. Add required files to test and run the solution using debugger
Who this course is for:
- Developers, IT Administrators, CEP Architects
TIBCO Education Services provides world class training through Technical Learning Centers, Private/Customer Dedicated Training, Live Online Training, and Self-Paced eLearning on TIBCO Academy. Additionally, It offers a number of programs designed to meet the needs of individuals and companies, such as Boot Camps, Learning Pathways, Prepaid Training Accounts, and Self-Paced eLearning Subscriptions.
After completing TIBCO courses, get certified in TIBCO products. The TIBCO Certified Professional Program provides IT professionals the opportunity to prove their skills with TIBCO products.