What you'll learn
- Learn, how to embed a Google map to a website using Google Maps API.
- Customize basic elements on the map, such as styles, markers, shapes and so on.
- Get familiar with the new UI. (v3.22)
- Google (GMail) account.
- Should be familiar with the Google Maps as a user.
- Internet connection.
- Simple text editor (eg. Notepad++)
Learn how to embed a Google Map to your homepage and how to customize it with step-by-step instructions and examples.
Create Google Maps to your homepage that fits to its design and content. A customized map is always more engaging.
If you use personalized map, it can contain more relevant information. In this course you can learn how to embed a map and how to customize it.
I will show you, how easy is to create a map.
This course takes a step-by-step approach to prepare a useful, interactive map, which hopefully gives more benefit to your homepage.
The course includes, how to:
- Obtain an API key,
- Set up your very first map,
- Put markers on it,
- Set its appearance with setting styles,
- Use the controls with the new UI (v3.22)
- Handling events,
- Displaying info-window,
- Draw lines and shapes,
The course also contains downloadable working samples.
Join my course today and get the knowledge of Google Maps API!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Web designers
I have been working as an IT system developer for more than 20 years.
I have wide range of experience in the IT development. I have participated in many projects. Such as website building, management information system development and so on.
I also have been instructor at the local collage teaching database management and at several courses.